O/T Bad guys shot...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hoss

O/T Bad guys shot...

Post by Hoss »

I am amazed that the news which seems to always to promote gun control has reported a situation. The situation was a lady comes home from getting taco bell dinner to find 2 bad guys with screw drivers forcing thier way into her home. They wanted money she gave it to them and asked them to leave. The boy friend who was asleep in the back room appears and begans to fight off the bad guys. The lady goes to get a gun returns and shoots both of them. YES good job lady! 1 guy is mortaly wounded and the other is in bad shape..Now thats a story that promotes the ownership of a weapon..
I couldnt find the story on the site but here is the home page..http://www.fox23news.com/news/default.aspx
Just 2 weeks ago another incident happened where a home owner defended there home and life as well and the news reported on it properly..Im a new fan of this channel for sure..Fox 23 Tulsa..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
wabi

Re: O/T Bad guys shot...

Post by wabi »

Couldn't find the story, but Fox News has a way of being "politically INCORRECT". :lol:
I like the way they present the news!
wabi
Boo

Post by Boo »

On one hand I would not shoot/harm anyone breaking into my house assuming they run on first contact. On the other hand I believe that a man (or woman) has got to do what they have to do. All else being equal, a double tap is a real problem solver. As a news service Fox is sometimes way out there!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Normous

Post by Normous »

Good for her, perhaps some time at the range with an instructor will have her in the 10 Ring more often, that way future recidivism will not occur.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Brenjen

Post by Brenjen »

enormous wrote:Good for her, perhaps some time at the range with an instructor will have her in the 10 Ring more often, that way future recidivism will not occur.
I couldn't agree more.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Boo

Post by Boo »

Tough guys got owned by a girl! :lol: :lol: :lol: She sounds like a scrapper!
Some people just like stepping on rakes