Sad News / Life Changes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bigbuckonly1

Re: Sad News / Life Changes

Post by bigbuckonly1 »

Keep your head up high toward the heavens, I know that is a really hard situation, I went through a separation & divorce about 20 years ago, very hard, time heals & makes things more bearable, keep up the faith.

God bless you: KS from Alabama.
Take time to enjoy each & everyday that GOD has given us- be thankful.

Excalibur Vortex
Firebolt Arrows
Rage .125gr. Broadheads
Equalizer Climbing Stand
99% Scent Killer
longshot

Post by longshot »

Mr Grizz, it is Tyler. Dad told me that you were going back home to your family. They should have computers there so you can still stay in touch. I don't know alot about what happened but it happeded to my uncle too. I really enjoyed the day that you came to our house to visit and now I really feel bad that we never took the time to spend a day in the woods together. Grizz I know that dad is very upset and so am I. We will keep praying for baby Hannah like we always have. Please let us know when you get home safely. I don't think that I'll get in trouble for saying this but your Mrs. is making a bad bad decision. I love you Mr. Grizz :( .

Your friend Tyler
TPM

Post by TPM »

To say I'm shocked would be an understatement. You know our prayers are always with you. I don't know what all went down but it sounds like April needs some prayers for guidance in her life too. It's no doubt a very rough time in your life but remember God never closes one door without opening another. Pleeeaaase stay in touch.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Sorry to hear the news Grizz. I went through the same thing several years ago with a marriage of 12 years. But that is when I joined the forum, not left it. Hopefully you will find the talking with friends here helpful and give you positive things to think about and do versus the other. I know every situation is different but time will definitely help. Take care.
Why ride when you can walk!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

This is shocking Adam . I can only hope that you can get through this with help from your friends . You have been there for alot of others both spiritually and physically .
Remember you are never alone .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

like said before, sorry to hear bout your turn in life....but, just think of it as another chapter of your life is just beginning....you already went through a few chapters so far....childhood was the first chapter, then your school days up to your high school graduation was kinda chapter two....chapter three was your young manhood before you got married, how ever short it may have been....then your married chapter four started in your life, now looks as though chapter five will be starting very soon for your next journey in life....turn this next page of your life with anticipation and excitment rather then with sadness from chapter four bleeding into this next chapter....i went through my wife leaving me and taken with her our three kids with her, so i know what that feeling is....but that was many chapters in my life ago and things really are much better now with two new children in my life added to my other three....yeah things are gonne be tough for awhile, i'm not gonna say they are not gonna be....cheer up and know you have friends here that don't want to see you go away, my thoughts and prayers will be with you always :wink: ...........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
hikerman

Post by hikerman »

Hi Griz sorry to hear about your recent turn in unfortunate events.
Try to be positive to weather the storm.
Tough times don't last tough people do.
Hope you stay on the forum!!!!!!Stick around man.
Exocet 175#
Easton, 2216
2"vanes
G5 Montech 125g.
Boo String.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Grizz, you will always have a home here man! Take some time and get your feet back under you. If you ever need a friend to talk to, im all ears for you man! But take all the time you need and when you feel like it, get back on here! It will take some time to get back on track but we will always be here for you. Things happen for a reason. I wish you the best and keep in touch.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Im so sorry to hear the news. I trust the big guy will see you through it, no matter which direction you may go.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

I want to thank all of you for your kindness, concern and prayers.

A special thanks to Tyler. You're quite a young man, and Ray should be proud of you.

This was unexpected and has been very difficult, so I'm grateful to all of you for your support.

You haven't seen the last of me. I just don't know when I can get back on.

Perhaps when I've stuck a big Hoosier whitetail this fall ... which I plan to do in spite of everything.

Thanks again, folks.
Grizz
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

Grizzly Adam wrote:I want to thank all of you for your kindness, concern and prayers.

A special thanks to Tyler. You're quite a young man, and Ray should be proud of you.

This was unexpected and has been very difficult, so I'm grateful to all of you for your support.

You haven't seen the last of me. I just don't know when I can get back on.

Perhaps when I've stuck a big Hoosier whitetail this fall ... which I plan to do in spite of everything.

Thanks again, folks.
I agree! Tylers response is simply amazing!!!!! That's the good feeling this forum can give you that no other forum can. Grizz any deer your harvest this fall will hold a specail place in your heart i'm sure. Keep your head high, and I can't wait to here about your fall harvests.
M&M

Post by M&M »

Grizz I am so sorry to hear what your going through. You and your wife will both be in my prayers, never forget that God is still in the business of healing whether it is your marraige or your heart, and I believe he will never let you go through anything that you aren't able to handle as long as you keep your faith and allways lean on him. God Bless You and good luck.
M&M
saxman

Post by saxman »

Sorry to hear that my friend,sadly,I can relate.
I know it's hard but try not to beat yourself up.We can't controll what others do,only our reaction to it.
I love you brother.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011