Sympatico long gun registry poll

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Norlander

Sympatico long gun registry poll

Post by Norlander »

There's a long gun registry poll on the Sympatico.ca website, about half way down the page on the right. Right now, 61 per cent say it's a waste, 26 per cent say it's beneficial, 8 per cent think it's beneficial in certain circumstances and 5 per cent don't care.
If you care, go to

http://www.sympatico.ca/

and vote.
Cheers,
Jerry
xbowkidd

Re: Sympatico long gun registry poll

Post by xbowkidd »

my votes in
Team Dryfire
CDN Taxman

Post by CDN Taxman »

Mine too! Posted it at a couple other sites too.

Mike
2008 Excalibur Equinox
Groundpounder Mount
NGSS

Post by Dereck »

Mine too highest is the waste of time vote 62% when I voted
Tenpoint Matrix
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

What a joke. In the poll sits a link to "the police chiefs" opinion, talk about misleading the uninformed.
Relying on an internet news forum for an actual opinion is about the same as watching "The Flintstones" to gain information on our ancestors.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

Pydpiper wrote:What a joke. In the poll sits a link to "the police chiefs" opinion, talk about misleading the uninformed.
Relying on an internet news forum for an actual opinion is about the same as watching "The Flintstones" to gain information on our ancestors.
The police chiefs may be standing together...but, in this interview with PC Randy Kuntz from Edmonton, who is involved with Blue Line Magazine, a magazine for police officers, by police officers, it shows that the guys and girls on the street think that the registry is a total waste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHq7ePnh470
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

DirtyGun wrote:
Pydpiper wrote:What a joke. In the poll sits a link to "the police chiefs" opinion, talk about misleading the uninformed.
The police chiefs may be standing together...but, in this interview with PC Randy Kuntz from Edmonton, who is involved with Blue Line Magazine, a magazine for police officers, by police officers, it shows that the guys and girls on the street think that the registry is a total waste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHq7ePnh470
That's a good link, unfortunate it isn't the one people are being directed to. I bet hundreds of Facebook wieners are getting all pumped up and directing their friends to that poll, 90% of which have no idea what the registry even is, then hearing the "police chiefs" opinion..
I only meant the whole thing is very misleading.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string