Some people just don't get it

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bigsy

Some people just don't get it

Post by bigsy »

Recently I was up in the Parry sound area, this nut job has been feeding bears for years now and had a voice in the cancellation of Ont., spring hunt, I counted 14, this spot is maybe 3 kms from the tim hortons camp and less than 2 from where I stay, :x

The boar in the last picture is huge he was there every time I drove by for the whole week. Jackass has a website that is ridiculous as well
Attachments
Picture 303.jpg
Picture 303.jpg (28.6 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
Picture 301.jpg
Picture 301.jpg (63.13 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
Picture 302.jpg
Picture 302.jpg (24.44 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home
bob1961

Re: Some people just don't get it

Post by bob1961 »

maybe the bears will have a disabled snack :lol: :wink: .........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
gogo

Post by gogo »

Judging by the last photo this guy is flirting withbig trouble. One day a new bear or one of the local bears will be in a bad mood and this guy will be hurting. Wild animal stay wild, not a good move on his part.
catcher

Post by catcher »

gogo wrote:Judging by the last photo this guy is flirting withbig trouble. One day a new bear or one of the local bears will be in a bad mood and this guy will be hurting. Wild animal stay wild, not a good move on his part.

ya I agree just ask the guy who did the grizzly diaries up in Alaska. The bears ended up eating him and his girlfriend.

I got a feeling this old guy will make the paper again real soon.
Matrix Blackout 380
TriggerTech
Phoenix
STS
Boo custom strings
Chuck Gravel

Post by Chuck Gravel »

catcher wrote:ya I agree just ask the guy who did the grizzly diaries up in Alaska. The bears ended up eating him and his girlfriend.

And that guy was pretty fit so he might have had a chance, this guy looks old, and has a walker so i dont think he would be able to put up much of a fight if any
Excalibur Equinox
Lumi-Zone
Viper-X- Strings
NGSS (newguy)
vortex pro extreme 125
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

It would be good to alert the C.O.s. What this guy is doing will endanger others! :shock:

Having "tame" bears running around in the wild isn't good for either humans or bears. :(
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
bigsy

Post by bigsy »

VixChix wrote:It would be good to alert the C.O.s. What this guy is doing will endanger others! :shock:

Having "tame" bears running around in the wild isn't good for either humans or bears. :(

Funny thing was I went down to the mnr office (it was a sun) nobody around even at the enforcement dept, so I figured I'd go talk with the OPP (same location) well couldn't get into the station as the front door was locked :? going back up in a couple weeks try again then I guess
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

catcher wrote:
gogo wrote:Judging by the last photo this guy is flirting withbig trouble. One day a new bear or one of the local bears will be in a bad mood and this guy will be hurting. Wild animal stay wild, not a good move on his part.

ya I agree just ask the guy who did the grizzly diaries up in Alaska. The bears ended up eating him and his girlfriend.

Man are you right on that one.Tim Tredwell in Alaska was that fellows last name if I remember right. He wanted to be one with the bears and nature. He sure got his wish not to mention his girl friend had to be eaten like you said too. I just don't understand peolpe when you play with fire ya get burnt. Dosen't take too much common sense to figure that one out. Maybe it does for some people.
RichJ

Post by RichJ »

Smear him in peanutbutter and grease the wheels on his walker. Than les see how long his opinion stays with him. :P
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

You cant save some people from themselves :roll: This old fool is going to end up like treadwell....nothing left but a head with a small section of spine. What REALLY pisses me of is the fact that theres a KIDS camp 3 kms away!!! Give me this guys address, I will gladly kick his.....

:evil:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

My experiance in Canada is if you start feeding a bear you might as well feed it arsnic. It will eventually get into trouble and have to be shot.
roly

Post by roly »

This Guy will likely continue to be lucky, and think he is doing a good thing :? :?

It will be someone else thats not so lucky :( :(
Lakelover

Post by Lakelover »

Did you hear about the old couple in BC that were feeding bears around there grow op. West of Nelson BC IIRC.

Some of the bears were so tame they would let the CO's scratch them.

The Govt wants to let the bears return to the wild. I can't see that happening as easily as they say it will be.

Can't fix stupid.
Axiom

They used to call me cheap, now I'm eco friendly!
DanO

Post by DanO »

I feel for the Bears! It's just a matter of time before they conflict with someone who isn't as selfish as this guy! Dead Bear!

Gives a whole new meaning to HOARDING! Contact that show and see if they want to cover this guy.

Dan O.
If you're not part of the solution, you might be part of the problem.
saxman

Post by saxman »

It's not nice to fool with mother nature..............Dumb A$$
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO