bdog the qwest starts sunday

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

bdog the qwest starts sunday

Post by munch »

hey mark i just built 3 arrows for the old bear.(thats the turkey feathers from this spring and all i had)i hope one is enough.i still need to sharpen them .the broadheads are swickey thats all i could get the other day so will chance them.my brother tells me 30 years ago thats all they shot.i will start sunday morning and wait for a good shot.cross your fingers i need all the help i can get.i hope this is my year to shot a dear with a recurve .that will be another thing off the bucket list.i did shot a bear with my coumpound this year as well .my first ever .i will post pics if i make it happen .until then here are the arrows what do you think munch
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
gerald strine

Re: bdog the qwest starts sunday

Post by gerald strine »

I will take a dozen 45lb spine
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
munch

Post by munch »

jerry the arrows where fun to make .i bought the raw shafts and stained them then varnish and paint.i also took the motor from an old singer machine and made a crester to paint the lines .also bought a feather chopper too cut the turkey feathers myself.i built the string for the bow as well and if i have some luck i may build my own bow in the futuer .the bow i have was given to me by bdog last year and from the first time i shot it in the back yard i knew i had to try and hunt with it.i just hope to be able to post a pic of me and the bow with a deer to show mark.i have about 1200 in my coumpound but get more joy shooting the old bear
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
bdog

Post by bdog »

Hey Terry,they look to nice to be shootin at a deer,good job man,hope things come together for ya,did ya figure out what kind of quiver u wanna use with the recurve?
http://autumnbreezebrittanys.com
munch

Post by munch »

bdog wrote:Hey Terry,they look to nice to be shootin at a deer,good job man,hope things come together for ya,did ya figure out what kind of quiver u wanna use with the recurve?
my brother was over the otherday and i took him in to buy a pheonix we got talking and he lent me a 2 piece quiver off his old ben pearson. the mount goes on the limbs where they meet the riser .mark i'm more excited about sunday than christmas .wonder if i can do it.i will be sure to let you know.thanks again for all your help terry
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
bdog

Post by bdog »

Terry,I'm sure u can GIT r DONE.....while ur at it see if you can bag the spammer posting on this thread to.....
http://autumnbreezebrittanys.com