O/T Lost my hunting spirit (Last picture and the End)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Re: O/T Lost my hunting spirit (Pictures of new truck)

Post by one shot scott »

Very nice truck wheelie, and staying away from the diesel was a wise choice.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Well today is truck day. 2pm at Home Depot in Collingwood. Been a long wait but wanted the truck custom ordered how I wanted it.
Was going to park it till spring or till I sold my present truck but things changed when I woke up Monday morning. I will drive the thing now! LOL Guess it will sink in when I have it in my laneway because I have not even been thinking about it or does it even seem real yet. Will when I sell my truck and have no bank payment every month. Guess I will have to read owners manual because I have never broke in a new or had a brand new vehicle before. :) :) Maybe the only time in my life I get to. :) :)

Think I will be a sweetheart this weekend and take the wife out for a cruise. Has been many years since I did that. Maybe bend the wife over the front seat and she can see if the tire jack is under there incase I need it. My 80 years old back,on a 50 year old don't like to bend no more. :lol: :lol: :lol: Should have not smashed so many racecars up in my younger years.
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

easy boy we dont want t see you here next week with a black eye .hahah enjoy your new ride DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Got the truck home yesterday. 2 hours of pictures at the store.
Dash

Post by Dash »

You lucky bugga. She looks great ! :shock: I though it would be a basic stock type. Looks like it has all the fruit.
wheelie

Re: O/T Lost my hunting spirit (Last picture and the End)

Post by wheelie »

fully loaded, backup camera, power mirrors hit a button and they auto fold in. Telescopic mirrors as well, sync phone system. Tailgate ladder, has everything. No seat eject in all those buttons. Good thing as I play around. LOL
munch

Post by munch »

kevin that looks sharp congrats.hope you keep up your end of the deal and take your man at the local hardware store for his ride or at least pull him out of a snowbank when he gets stuck
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

munch wrote:kevin that looks sharp congrats.hope you keep up your end of the deal and take your man at the local hardware store for his ride or at least pull him out of a snowbank when he gets stuck
Ya, you know the nice guy I am, decided to have no hard fellings or wish them any ill will. I just thought I would let it go. LOL But just not go back which I have not since August.
CDN Taxman

Post by CDN Taxman »

That's an amazing story for sure! You should drive by the other store and in your nicest voice tell them that it's because of them you went there that fateful day!

Mike
2008 Excalibur Equinox
Groundpounder Mount
NGSS

Post by wheelie »

CDN Taxman wrote:That's an amazing story for sure! You should drive by the other store and in your nicest voice tell them that it's because of them you went there that fateful day!

Mike
They know about it, I play hockey with one of the girl's husband that works at the store. She told me everyone at the store knows about it. They will see it in the Home Depot flyer. Told wife long ago she can go to the store for household items that it was strickly a bussiness decission. There loss not mine. Wife said no, she is likely more hard nosed than I am.
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

glad it finnaly came . got to be a bit off your mind now you can relax and njoy it congrates DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
frisky

Post by frisky »

Nice truck....Nice.... :D
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting