not 100 persent happy with new lone wolf tree stand

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

not 100 persent happy with new lone wolf tree stand

Post by munch »

i would say about 98 present.i bought a new lone wolf sit and climb tree stand fri. night and sat in it 12 hours sunday.the biggest reason for the new one was that they changed the seats and i thought it would be more comfy for those long days.like excal bows if i owned only one climbing stand it would be a lone wolf. they are lite strong easy to pack and quiet. i have been up and down hundreds of times in my old one in the last 4 or 5 years and not a min.of trouble.thats why it was a big surprise when i broke a plastic buckle on the straps that hold the top and bottom sections together once your up in the tree.( this was the first time up )i sold my old one so just wondered if they changed the buckle or went with a new suppler so i set an email to ask if they changed or is there a way to order better ones .i got a response back in no time that told me how to use the straps and that i could buy new stronger ones from there own store for $10.they did not say they are lighter or different all they said was i could buy new ones from there store.i,m not worried about $10 bucks for new ones but can not believe that after spending over $900 dollars on 2 tree stands that they would not say can we send you a new buckle.i did not like the response so tried several times to contact lone wolf today. i left messages because you can not talk to anyone in there office all you get is a machine and no one returned my calls.not very good customer service from a big company.like i said i think they have the best stands but hope i never have a bigger issue.also think i will see my buddy that owns a canvas shop about some new straps i'm sure for $10 he will fix me up with something i can hang a deer up with.
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Riflemanz

Re: not 100 persent happy with new lone wolf tree stand

Post by Riflemanz »

I had trouble with loggy bayou company on a treestand i bought from them.Their CS was terrible and the lady on the phone always gave me yes it will be shipped but i never got the item.I ended up contesting the charge with the CC company.I would never ever buy anything from them.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

You would think they would replace the buckle under warranty no matter what was paid for the stand.
I'm also surprise you have to pay more for a stronger buckles instead of them using them to begin with.
20 feet up a tree is the last place I wanna be when any part of my tree stand fails! :shock:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

they just charge way to much for their stands.. I got 5 of the loggy bayou pro staff stands 2 years ago which is a knock off of the alpha stand. Only paid 70 bucks each for them and its the same stand as the lone wolf one. Im not paying 200 hucks for a simple hang on stand LOL :lol:

as much as they cost, I cant believe they wouldnt send a buckle
secret

Post by secret »

I cant speak for myself but, My hunting buddy uses a lone wolf. his only complaint is it hurts his feet after standing on platform for awhile. other than that he likes it very much. When we hunt near eachother i cant even hear him climb.
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string
munch

Post by munch »

the only bad thing i can say about the stand is that you give up comfort .but everything else is perfect.even the new seat makes it better.all i wanted to know was if they went to lighter buckles.i would guess by saying there are stronger ones i could buy you need to read between the lines.this is day 2 and still no return calls maybe 3 messages is not enough i should try 4 :lol:
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook