In need of Technical Info

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wjh_mo81

In need of Technical Info

Post by wjh_mo81 »

I have an older model Exomag that I use a crankaroo on. I have a chance to upgrade to an Equinox. (Equinox is a few years old. It doesnt have the camo rail like the new ones do.) My question is, would I be able to use my current crank on the Equinox or would it require me to buy a new crank?
vixenmaster

Re: In need of Technical Info

Post by vixenmaster »

Hope more answer yer ?. I think the 08 model yer taking about may use the old style crank that you have
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
wjh_mo81

Post by wjh_mo81 »

wjh_mo81 wrote:I have an older model Exomag that I use a crankaroo on. I have a chance to upgrade to an Equinox. (Equinox is a few years old. It doesnt have the camo rail like the new ones do.) My question is, would I be able to use my current crank on the Equinox or would it require me to buy a new crank?
Just to add the Equinox that I am looking at has the thumbhole stock. This is my main concern because my current Exomag doesnt have a thumbhole.
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

If it has a cheek rest you may have to cut the corner of it off to get it to work but it is easy to do.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
wjh_mo81

Post by wjh_mo81 »

gerald strine wrote:If it has a cheek rest you may have to cut the corner of it off to get it to work but it is easy to do.
I almost sure that the Equinox doesnt have a cheek piece and I dont feel the need for one as I have shot my Exomag for years without one.
wjh_mo81

Post by wjh_mo81 »

I now have the equinox and the crankaroo doesnt fit as snugly as it did on the exomag. While using the crankaroo on the Equinox it rocks a lil side to side. Should I continue using it or buy the new crank?
wjh_mo81

Post by wjh_mo81 »

Called Mr. Dan Miller today. I have a C2 on the way.