Opening Day Of Rifle Season, Goes wrong

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Lakelover

Opening Day Of Rifle Season, Goes wrong

Post by Lakelover »

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/s ... -1011.html

I just heard an interview on CBC radio from this fella that took the bullet, he was released from the hospital today. Sounded a little PO"D.
Axiom

They used to call me cheap, now I'm eco friendly!
DanO

Re: Opening Day Of Rifle Season, Goes wrong

Post by DanO »

I'd never say this except on a hunting board but I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. The number of hunters hunting in high density areas like Southern Ontario is increasing and accidents will happen. Most guys are ultra safe in their approach but hey crap happens.

Dan O.
If you're not part of the solution, you might be part of the problem.
TrophyBuck

Post by TrophyBuck »

Glad too here he will be ok. I was reading a couple of comments below the post and this one stood out for me.

This lazy farmer who got shot is a good friend of mine and he gets more work done in the morning before you granola eating, cappichino drinking tree huggers even get out of bed. If you think us farmers and ranchers are that lazy you should come spend a day out at our place and then we will see who is lazy. Do you buy all your food and think it was all manufactured somehow? We are the providers of food and you are the consumer. I just can't believe that there are people out there that do not have a clue and are that ignorant. Even you veggies rely on us farmers to eat and by the sounds of it take your food supply for granted. If for some reason the day comes in which all that we are used to vanishes and we all have to provide ourselves with food and shelter, us lazy farmers and hunters will be the only people able to survive because we have the abilities to. The rest of you will be looking for hand outs and maybe at that time we will be as ignorant as you are.
Lets get in touch with reality here. Most anti hunters and activists don't live in reality. They dream up a world in which they think thats the way things should be. Every person is entitled to an opinion and there is nothing wrong with that but when a person is injured in any manor no matter what you believe in keep the negative remarks to yourself. Remeber to eat Canadian Beef!

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/s ... z15bsscNmd
If i'm not hunting i'm fishing, and if i'm not fishing i'm wishing.
Hazmat

Post by Hazmat »

My thoughts and prayers go out to the injured hunter.

The comments posted on the CBC where absurd!
Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

EQUINOX
Munch Mount
NGSS