A great member and friend

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

A great member and friend

Post by raydaughety »

I wanted to drop in and give a member here a big public thank you!!!!! Silver sent me a PM regarding something Christmas moments after I found out about the polyps and the need for a biopsy. He was very concerned and passed on the request for prayers about the tests.

I grinned as I saw Silver's name flash across my cell phone last night. What a great guy. He gave me some great inspiration and wanted me to know that he was there for us. I just wanted to say thank for taking the time to call me Silver. It was great to put a voice to a name :wink:

I should get the results this morning and will let you all know as soon as I am able.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: A great member and friend

Post by Doe Master »

:) Ray I am hoping as well as most of us here on the forum that the results come back . As a BIG nothing . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Me too DoeMaster, I haven't slept a wink all night. My appointment is in 3 hours and I think that I would rather be waiting in his office than to be sitting around here. I we may go window shopping for a little bit before my appointment. Thank you all for your prayers and even if the results are not what we want to hear then we will fight it with everything that we have. Please don't forget to pray for the many members and loved ones here on the forum and those in your family and friends. Saxman has been on my mind. He may have to have back surgey so let's keep him in our prayers as well. I know that I am leaving some out but will fix that soon. Again, thank you so much SILVER, you are a blessing sir.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

All the best from here Ray, good luck this morning.
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good luck Ray!! I'm hoping for the best for you and your family!!
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

:( :( :( . It's a word that I never dreamed to hear from MY doctor. Dang guys, I had hoped for a clean bill of health but that isn't the case. I start treatments on Monday and go every day for 5 days and then they will re-evaluate me. Nothing more to say really. We are trying to decide weather or not to tell the kids yet. I'm trying to let it soak in, I'll holler at ya'll soon and please know that you all mean the world to me.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Ray, I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer. You have my word I'll be saying one for you everyday till this is resolved, which I believe it will be.
Take care, Chuck
Jim M

Post by Jim M »

Hi Ray,
I don't post much; just lurk in the shadows. However, you've been an inspiration to me and I'm sure many others on this forum. We love you,
and I know that many many prayers are being sent on your behalf. I don't know why bad things happen to good people, but I know that He loves you and that
somehow some good will come of this. I too have heard the C word, and know how scary it is. Please keep the faith and be strong. My mother had this problem when she was 80 years old. She's now 94, so this can be beaten!
Please keep us up to date on your treatment.
Jim M
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Sorry about the findings fight and pray what else can you do .
I would tell the kids you will all need each other for support and it can not be kept a secret for very long any way.
I have and will continue to pray for you and your family.
Jerry
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

My doctor is very confident that this short series of treatments will get it. It's at the very beginning stage and he feels that 90% of the cancer was in the polyp. I am going through the treatments every day next week with a tissue sample taken on Friday. I will then go back next Monday for those results. If there is no or little change we will tell the kids but if not, we will go ahead and tell them next Monday. I'm praying that I will get a good report next Monday and my doctor very optimistic that they will get it ALL next week. I hope that he's right.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Prayers to you..

God be with you..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Sorry to hear Ray .

Wishing the best for you ...
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Praying fer you n family Ray. This is tuff on y'all along with the other things that have happened to you
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I Don't know why Ray, but sometimes bad things happen to good people. And you are good people. Jen and I will prayer that they get it all. Everything will turn out OK. To many people care way to much about you to let anything go wrong. Trust in the power of prayer.
LUDDY

Post by LUDDY »

Ray,
Sorry to hear the news I will pray for you and your family. Good luck and you will beat this.
God speed

John
2010 Ibex
Groundponder Mount
Firebolts
G5 montecs
Varizone scope
S5 string stop

Remember life is short take somebody hunting