Wisconsin Bowhunters Running Scared, Again!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

muskiewannabe

Re: Wisconsin Bowhunters Running Scared, Again!

Post by muskiewannabe »

From the sounds of it that state allows hunters to take as many deer as they want, why else would they be concerned? If there was a limited amount of tags, as in Ontario, there can only be so many deer taken legally. They can't believe that because people can use crossbows they will drop their rifles to use them, some might but not everyone as they are eluding too.
okdeerslayer

Post by okdeerslayer »

Never did see the point in being scared of a legal humane way of harvesting a deer I mean come on a bow is a bow my Mathews z7 compond will reach out an touch one just as well as a crossbow I only hunt with the crossbow from a blind cause I have better controll n tight places nuff said a bow is a bow
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

I hope Wisconsin passes the use of crossbows during archery season.I don't like another group of hunters telling me what i can hunt with.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

You should have heard the crap the BOW HUNTER'S were preachin in Ga. when they made xbows legal !!
Shooting deer at night with night vision scope mounted bows,shooting people out of trees...Blah Blah Blah !!!!
God forbid we intrude on their private fraternity!!!
Why don't they research the statistic's in a state 5 year's after they make xbows legal and they will see just what a load of bull **** there preaching !!!!!!
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Pardon me for being so rude! :(
WELCOME to the forum Muskiewannabe !!!
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

georgiaboy wrote:You should have heard the crap the BOW HUNTER'S were preachin in Ga. when they made xbows legal !!
Funniest one I heard on a forum was a guy said " You can dress in a girillia suit and lay on a deer trail with a crossbow and shoot deer as they run towards you." I laughed and stated if it is that easy maybe I will try it. LOL
Dash

Post by Dash »

Why is there always this bullshit between Bow and Crossbow hunters !
I've always liked both, but only have a Crossbow now. I have always thought of them as different members of the same family.
This type of rivalry only serves to divide the two groups, and make it easier for governments to overlegislate against users. They divide and conquer !
In all of Western Australia there is only one club that will allow crossbows because of this mentality. But now the state government is going after compund bow users too, pushing new laws through to make it more difficult to own one !!! So isolating the crossbow users from clubs didn't help them one bit.
The sooner they drop the negative crossbow publicity the better for all types of bow users.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Was interesting to see that the 2nd post was from our old pal Rancid Crabtree! What a dork!!
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads