New Excalibur Scopes on Excalibur's Website!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

strum

Re: New Excalibur Scopes on Excalibur's Website!!!

Post by strum »

they got th s5 there also..cool wonder how many they will sell in the first week.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

strum wrote:they got th s5 there also..cool wonder how many they will sell in the first week.
They look pretty nice!
I noticed the bumpers changed from the protype ones.
I will be buying it and putting it on my Vortex the first chance I get!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Missin

Post by Missin »

I like the idea of being able to change the reticle between red and green, if i read it right. Your screwed if your colour blind thoughv :lol:

They look exactly the same to me so not something i would be rushing out to get.

They also took the hints to make a better quality scope. Why couldnt they take the hints to get rid of the bloody triangle chevrons and give us some more choices!! v :evil:
Oh well, win some and ya loose some.
weezy

Post by weezy »

^^Im not a big fan of the triangles either,id prefer small dots.But I think I may try the Shadow-Zone.The triangles arent annoying enough for me to switch scopes but atleast i'll have the illuminated reticle as a bonus if I switch to the shadow-zone.(I use vari-zone now) And I will definately be getting the string stoppers,they look slick.

My main issue with the triangle is that say I sight it in so the very tip of the triangles is where I want the arrow to hit and my father or brother goes hunting and asks to use my bow they always seem to put the whole triangle where they want the arrow to hit (even though I tell them otherwise,its just instinct)instead of just the tip which affects the point of impact quite a bit.Sometimes I even catch myself doing it :oops:
Dash

Post by Dash »

Yeah don't like chevrons. The scope overall does sound good though. Anyone heard anything about weight and length. I like the lumizone to look through, but its pretty heavy & bulky, hopefully this is a slightly smaller package.
Big John

Post by Big John »

Well as people srart to dump their old Scopes and old STS, I will be waiting. :wink:
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

The advantage of the quick focus means less of a chance of fogging . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Just a note to all on this forum, today we had one of our prototype Shadow-Zone scopes stolen from our booth at the Eastern Outdoor Show in Harrisburg. The scope does not have the Excalibur logo on it. If anybody sees this scope or a scope that looks like an Excalibur scope (as in the pictures on this thread) and has an illuminated reticle in both red and green please contact me. Nothing bothers me more than people who steal stuff.

Thanks,

Peter
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Big John wrote:Well as people srart to dump their old Scopes and old STS, I will be waiting. :wink:

I have two lumi-zones. Problem is, just like my Exomag, I like them too much to "dump them", but for the right price I could be persuaded to part with one or both. Any bids folks ? :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Thats pretty low.....Sorry to hear that Dude.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:Just a note to all on this forum, today we had one of our prototype Shadow-Zone scopes stolen from our booth at the Eastern Outdoor Show in Harrisburg. The scope does not have the Excalibur logo on it. If anybody sees this scope or a scope that looks like an Excalibur scope (as in the pictures on this thread) and has an illuminated reticle in both red and green please contact me. Nothing bothers me more than people who steal stuff.

Thanks,

Peter
Wow, Nothing worse than a thief! Like the Reinhart 100 shoot in Saginaw MI, someone stole a custom stabalizer system from a booth.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

OOOH THIEFS, needs to be treated like they do in some of the other countries. Chop their hands off.
Raymond
smallSHOT

Post by smallSHOT »

WOW!! I knew it, I just bought a Vortex and was going to put a Lumni-Zone on it, but got stuck on the XB30 by Hawk. I am telling you this is a nice scope for a crossbow. Now Excalibur has stepped it up and i am already in too deep money wise. I would have liked to keep it all Excalibur, ya know?
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

I think as soon as I can afford one, the Shadowzone will look perfect on top of my Pheonix. I like the illuminated reticle but didn't want the extra bulk of the lumizone. This new scope looks perfect!! :D
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings