Where's bstout?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

OkXbowHunter

Re: Where's bstout?

Post by OkXbowHunter »

I'm guessing he's like most of us. When Springtime comes, our thoughts turn to other outdoor activities like fishing and camping with just a tad of Turkey hunting thrown in to keep the string lube from getting old :wink:
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
hetichunter

Post by hetichunter »

I'm guessing he is gone. His avatar is no longer associated with his account. I think he got fed up with that messy business that happened a while back and said to hell with it.

Add his name to the ever growing long list of veteran forum members that no longer post here. I don't see crazyfarmer around here any more either. I know it must be his busy time of year but that never stopped him from posting in the past.
If it isn't hectic, it isn't hunting!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Bstout is a good man & i am sorry that the Thread he started got way out of hand. We all have done things & i still do that cause things to happen that shouldn't have.I miss him & he knows Excal CB's. Someday he may come back & join in again
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Im pretty new to the Group and all i know is he helped me out and answered my questions and was nice about it.