Attn: Canadian Gun Owners

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Adam

Attn: Canadian Gun Owners

Post by Adam »

Please vote tomorrow, Monday May 2nd. Keep in mind which party supports citizens owning firearms, and who wants them gone.
DanO

Re: Attn: Canadian Gun Owners

Post by DanO »

Thanks for the reminder Adam. Along the same lines remember what the NDP did the last time the gun registry was put to a vote. It was supposed to be a free vote until Jack laid down the law so to speak! :lol:

Dan O.
If you're not part of the solution, you might be part of the problem.
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

I'm taking advantage of a free ride to the polling stations via the liberal party and I'm voting conservative. :) maybe I can get them to swing by the beer store on the way.
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

:D
Be sure to wear your blue suit and tie with the conservative lapel pin Chris!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Adam

Post by Adam »

NewGuy wrote:I'm taking advantage of a free ride to the polling stations via the liberal party and I'm voting conservative. :) maybe I can get them to swing by the beer store on the way.

I have also been told that Orange and Red election signs make for great target backings.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Had a mom in the school yard today yell at me to remind me to vote and then added "Vote for anything but Conservative, Harper is a dictator".

I just wanted to shout back "I'm a gun owner and until the other parties stop treating us like criminals there's only one party to vote for".

With about 50 other parents and their kids staring at me waiting for my response I thought better of it. :oops:

Instead I told her "I'm American and can't vote here" - which she didn't seem to be able to comprehend. :roll:

Then as I waited with Ben in his class line at their school entrance I saw Ben pull a .22 casing out of his pocket to show his friends how you can whistle with it. (I think N8trBoy showed him that trick at 3D yesterday). :lol: I quickly took it from him and explained that he couldn't have anything shooting-related at school - that there were people there who don't understand about guns and who would freak out. I know some of the parents around me got a bit bug-eyed when my boy pulled out the brass and then when I took it from him and pocketed it.

I hate having to explain to Ben that something that seems to normal to us and that we have so much fun doing (shooting at the range together) is "unacceptable" to so many other people.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Unfortunately the only one who wins on election day is the guy with the most votes. Generally the taxpayers always lose. Isn't sad that we are forced to pick one who does the least amount of damage
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

Personally I don't have a problem with Liberals....I have a problem with the people who vote for them!
Remember that a non-vote is half a vote for the powers of darkness, if you don't get out and vote you deserve anything you get..........Bill
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Did my part this morning. Dam if you do and dam if you don't. Had to go with who will stand up for my rights with a sport I love. Not that I like any of the choices we have. :roll: :roll: :roll:
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

one shot scott wrote:Unfortunately the only one who wins on election day is the guy with the most votes. Generally the taxpayers always lose. Isn't sad that we are forced to pick one who does the least amount of damage
I feel the same way...it's an awful way to have to vote.
I did however cast my vote at the early polls because I won't be able to vote today.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Adam

Post by Adam »

I would love to see the grin wiped off Mark Holland's face right now! :D
bcmuledeer

Post by bcmuledeer »

Yes you boys and gals can slap yourselves on the back for this one. Great job.
Quebec: welcome to Canada. Pull up a stump and stay awhile. :lol: :lol:
Life is good, treat with respect and honour!