woooooohooooo!!!!!!!way to go Canada

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Isis

Re: woooooohooooo!!!!!!!way to go Canada

Post by Isis »

Looks like you put your pepper spay to good use Vix. I wasn't actually thinking of you ladies fending off 4 legged dogs.
I was thinking more in line of 2 legged dogs.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Isis wrote:Looks like you put your pepper spay to good use Vix. I wasn't actually thinking of you ladies fending off 4 legged dogs.
I was thinking more in line of 2 legged dogs.
Women can be in possession of "dog spray" (it's even labeled as dog spray). Let the women in your life carry it to prevent being attacked by off-leash "dogs" (2-legged or 4-legged). :) You're not supposed to used it on people, but personally I'd rather risk facing charges than risk becoming a victim.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Norlander

Post by Norlander »

Pydpiper wrote:A massive step forward for the firearm community! I'm not sure what I am happier about, the demise of the LGR or watching Iggy get kicked to the curb, that arrogant, misinformed prick is gone. :D
The only trouble with Iggy being gone is where he's gone. He's now working at the University of Toronto where he will have the opportunity to brainwash a lot of impressionable students. along with Wendy whats-her-name. I would have been happier if he'd gone back to the States - no offense to our American friends.
bigsy

Post by bigsy »

Norlander wrote:
Pydpiper wrote:A massive step forward for the firearm community! I'm not sure what I am happier about, the demise of the LGR or watching Iggy get kicked to the curb, that arrogant, misinformed prick is gone. :D
The only trouble with Iggy being gone is where he's gone. He's now working at the University of Toronto where he will have the opportunity to brainwash a lot of impressionable students. along with Wendy whats-her-name. I would have been happier if he'd gone back to the States - no offense to our American friends.

don't worry he's teaching political science :shock: :lol: :lol: so the students he does manage to brainwash will only amount to trainwrecks themselves :lol: :lol:
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home