What would you

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

M&M

Re: What would you

Post by M&M »

DaGriz wrote:Lots of good suggestions. I'd really like to give away a Damascus knife but the cost of good "Made in the USA" Damascus is pretty expensive. But.......... You never know . I will not use Damascus made in India or Pakistan as it's pur junk and I won't be associated with that crap.

I'll see what I dream up. :wink:
who says you have to give it away? make it an auction as a fundraiser for a charity that you feel strongly about and people will open up their hearts and wallets to support it and you could cover your costs and donate the rest to your chosen charity
M&M
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

strum wrote:What I would love to see..it a thread dedicated to the build..like aging did with the stock
Now that right there is a great idea!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Was tossing around the idea of a pictorial thread of making a knife and discarded that idea immediately, My methods are personal and somewhat unorthodox compared to other makers. I don't like being in the limelight and I'm not very adept at using a digital camera. Plus a hundred other reasons why I don't want to do it. Sorry people but it's not gonna happen!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
Silver_Fox

Post by Silver_Fox »

I like the idea of another filet knife. I find I use my filet knife the most of all my knives.
Bambiblaster

Post by Bambiblaster »

[quote="VixChix"]4"-5" drop point, do-it-all blade - nicely balanced.

With the handle made from a antler
EXCAL VORTEX
S5
VARI-ZONE
LUMINOCK FIREBOLTS
CROSS TRICKS
WYVERN QUIVER MOUNT
Treelimb 3-Arrow Quiver
Bob1961 Red Cocking Rope