LUMINOCK FIREBOLTS
CROSS TRICKS
WYVERN QUIVER MOUNT
Treelimb 3-Arrow Quiver
Bob1961 Red Cocking Rope
Hi5

Re: I'm Gone

Post by Hi5 »

Boo offered some wise advice. Just take a "holiday", if you feel the need. There's no no need to leave. There's lots of good people here, and you can choose to ignore the rest.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Joystyx

Post by Joystyx »

Awww come on ! Don't pay attention to these bitter assholes. You got great and good deeds to do here ( such as crafting a tanto Damascus :-) ). Talent and gentleness always attract jealousy. And great support and solid friendship.

Take a break, have some fresh air, in the meantime we'll clean the place for ya !

Cheers,

Friggin' Frog Fred
2010 Exomax - Leupold VX-I - HHA Speed Dial
2008 Relayer Y25 #954 -VariZone - S5
A bunch of Firebolts
Shockwaves & Crimson Talons
Inter arma silent leges
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Sorry to hear that Darrel ... but I to understand.... exactly why I just lurk around once and awhile... as wabi said, this forum has lost alot of great members do to the actions of a few ....there are still alot of great members.....but
It's Very sad to see where this forum has gone, in my opinon
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Wow, somebody needs to check themselves over. It is a real shame to be so brave behind a keyboard and insult people to that degree. I say " SHAME ON YOU" whoever you are. You need to look in the mirror and ask what kind of a person does that to someone else. Especially to a person with a heart of gold. What a shame that this internet can make people do things and say things to someone else and I have an idea that most people would not do it face to face. So stop and think what you are doing to another person.

DaGriz, don't give the person or persons the satisfaction of seeing you leave this forum. There is more of us than them. Remember, if we stand together we do not become divided. Maybe it is time that we all stand together and get rid of that kind of action. We do not need that here.
Raymond
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Sorry to read this, hope you can just take a break and change your mind. illigitmus non carborundrum. close enough. :oops:
"Eze 18:21"
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

No need to leave buddy! You do good things around here. Ya just have to take things with a grain of salt. Good luck in knife building career. Hope to see you come back.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I am so sorry to hear this. I look forward to seeing all of your projects, and think that you are a very good and valued member of this forum. I know of a couple of our other members who are not on here anymore because of just such pm's. I hate it that it seems that the "Good Guys" lost here,in your leaving,and think that as a forum we should "police" ourselves. I favor Vixenmaster's idea of letting the cat out of the bag as to who these offenders are so that the forum can deal with them.There are some incredible folks on this forum that either dont come on here anymore or at least dont post. Let the forum deal with the cancer,we can help!We can't keep losing members and still have a forum to come to and enjoy and share things with other folks. Let's fix this. Dont quit! Don't let a few spoil a lot!
gendoc

Post by gendoc »

i too agree with vixenmaster and FA100 !!! but i ain't got much balls here cus i'm new. i like to read griz's posts and seeing his projects :)
i hope after his vacation, he comes back strong !!!!!!!!
i think everyone would like to see them pm's that he DID-NOT deserve
jm.02
2013 matrix 380x
2011 vortex
vintage exomax & exocet
boo custom strings
Burris FF-III
RBBB
L&S speed demon arras
Easton xx75 2219ch
Ignitors
125 G5 striker mag
Dalton wax
bowmax 1131
wabi calls

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
Fur & Feathers

Post by Fur & Feathers »

Sorry to see you go Griz. Your input will be missed. The fillet knife Wabi won was absolutely beautiful. It would be interesting to know who the culprits are.

What the hell is wrong with some people?
Get out & Enjoy.
hetichunter

Post by hetichunter »

Sliver wrote: It's Very sad to see where this forum has gone, in my opinon
Hit the nail on the head there Sliver!

Just add Griz to the ever expanding list of really good forum members who said "screw it" and headed off into the sunset because of the crap that takes place here.
If it isn't hectic, it isn't hunting!
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

Griz put the idiots on your Foe list that way there posts and PM's will be ignored and you won't have to here from them.
Tenpoint Matrix
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Dereck wrote:Griz put the idiots on your Foe list that way there posts and PM's will be ignored and you won't have to here from them.
Now this is a great and easy idea. These comments are not wanted or needed. FOE list them. :evil:
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

You know, I get tired of reading about many fine forum members leaving because of a few bad apples. I think it is about time Peter took charge and weeded these "people" out. It would bring back the forum the way it use to be. Griz don't leave, you are one of the best on this forum along with many others.
I am a hunter and proud of it.
evaughan

Post by evaughan »

I'm lost or am missing something. This guy builds these beautiful pieces of art, gives them away for nothing when they are worth hundreds, and someone has found or contrived a way to be offended by that?

Da Griz, any person who has found fault with you over this is clearly dysfunctional.
excal vortex w/ vari-zone
custom 2219's
BOO custom string
gobblestalker custom calls
WMU's 80,84,86