Hey you great people!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jacktar

Re: Hey you great people!

Post by jacktar »

Griz, good to see you back. Don't let the jerks get to you! If you have a mind to I think I can find a nice chunk of rose wood or curly maple that would look great on that new blade. P.M. me if you want, the price is right, if it's free it's for me, or in this case you. Good luck and welcome back
:D :D :D
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

BTW Another great looking knife! , I'm sure the unfinished blade will be a very beautiful knife as well! :D
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Awsome knives !!! Glad you stayed!!!
Crispy
Normous

Post by Normous »

I'm happy to see you continuing to share your functional, one off knife masterpieces with us.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Fur & Feathers

Post by Fur & Feathers »

Glad to see you chose to stay. Now we still get to see those knife projects. Another beauty coming up I see.
Get out & Enjoy.
badredbird

Post by badredbird »

some of the knives i see on here are so nice if anything ever happened to one you d have to have a funeral for it
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

To show my apprecaition to you great people for all your kind words and support I have listed three of my latest knives for sale in the trading post at super bargin prices.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... =4&t=38796
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Glad to see you're sticking around DaGriz!!
The forum would have a big empty spot without you.
Some real nice knives you made there again...but that's no surprise now is it!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
lvt01

Post by lvt01 »

Glad you chose to stick with it!
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

I also am glad you are staying.
Kelley
Exocet 200
Varizone
Boo String
Groundpounder Mount
Crazy Farmer's CowWhackers
STS
Spitfire
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

Glad to see you're sticking around DaGriz.

As for that Damascus Sharpfinger...if you haven't already found some scales, here's how I see it. Maybe a thin red liner covering the handles, or white. Then the front would have Blue or torquoise fossil scales with a thin stainless divider followed by birdseye maple or buckeye burl stabilized wood. I think it would set off the damascus lines very well.
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
Silver_Fox

Post by Silver_Fox »

It's great to see that you are back. The forum would not be the same without you.
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

Boo wrote:I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife! I'm not buying that knife!
yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, yes you will, and ya know it don :lol: ....

da griz glad to see that the many people here have kept ya here with the words we all spoken to try to get ya to stay :wink: .........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
EQUINOXHNTERVA

Post by EQUINOXHNTERVA »

You have pure talent when it comes to making knives, this site is lucky to have such a individual!!! :D
2009 Equinox, Easton Powerbolts, S5 system, 100 gr. spitfires. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.