Twilight DLX Scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Paa Paw

Twilight DLX Scope

Post by Paa Paw »

The way I understand it, the scope is now available. What I was wondering is how long does it take to recieve shipment. Does anyone know? I have waited a while and am chompin at the bit.
Thanks in advance for the info.
MDBOWHUNTER

Re: Twilight DLX Scope

Post by MDBOWHUNTER »

Got mine a week ago, but no rings to mount it. The 30mm rifle rings are all high mount and I don't think they will work. Dan Miller is trying to help me get a set. Also Bowhunters Warehouse is trying to get them. I'll keep you posted.

Dennis
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I suppose that would depend on where you live, where you ordered it from and how you had it shipped??
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

I really wanted to try this scope until I saw it was designed for bows shooting 300 to 400 fps. My set up shoots 285. I'm sure inside of 30 yards the difference would be marginal, but at 40 and 50 yards, I'm betting there'd be a good bit difference between aiming point and POI.

So now I'll be trying the Hawke XB30 I guess, or the HHA Optimizer with a Solo X scope.
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
Paa Paw

Post by Paa Paw »

I ordered my Twilight scope back in the end of May, When I ordered my Equinox.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Paa Paw wrote:I ordered my Twilight scope back in the end of May, When I ordered my Equinox.
That seems like a long wait to me if they have hit the market and are being shipped by other dealers?? :(
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
EQUINOXHNTERVA

Post by EQUINOXHNTERVA »

Let's us know how you like the scopes. :D :D
2009 Equinox, Easton Powerbolts, S5 system, 100 gr. spitfires. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.