Rhinehart 18 in 1

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Re: Rhinehart 18 in 1

Post by vixenmaster »

I hear tell they be tuff targets & wear well. Sounds like you have been givin yers a workout
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

hankenhunter wrote: Over 150 shots so far and from 3 feet away it still looks brand new.
Maybe practise jumping on the target so when you get a deer 3 feet away you can jump on his back. :) :) j/k
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

have had my a few years now have not killed it yet . Field points and broadheads alike . Stops my Magnus Snuffers dead at 5 yards fired from my Exocet200 . When if this one ever dies , it will be replaced with the same . :D
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

The friction of a field tip burns (melts etc) the target, same thing with a b head, but the surrounding foam is cut making removal easier. Justy my theory...
edit: oops i just re-read your post. I swear my feild tips are harder to pull out than my b heads. stands to reason that b/heads are harder to pull out though, they likely dont pull out in the same pattern they went in and no cutting on the way out.

I have had mine for two years now. Still holding up pretty good. Just some slivers missimg from all the b
Heads that I've shot into her. Make sure your inserts are
Glued in really well! Can't begin to tell ya the headaches that's caused me...
Last edited by one shot scott on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Michael Stogre

Post by Michael Stogre »

I'm on to my second 18 in 1. The first one lasted 5 years. In fact, we still use
it a little shooting at the corners. Well worth the money IMHA.

MJS
I would like to live like a river flows
Surprised by its own unfolding.
(John O'Donohue)
M.J.M.

Post by M.J.M. »

I just bought the 18-1 a couple of months ago. Lovin it so far, heals up real nice.
I shot it once with a gold tip laser II with field tip, and it was a real bear to get out. I use a morrell field tip target for shooting my field tips. The gold tips with my broadheads (slick tricks) pull right out of the 18-1, i was suprised how easy they come out. Nice light BH target to take anywhere.
M.J.M.
liketoshoot

Post by liketoshoot »

I have had mine for a couple months as well... It is the best bh target I have ever purchased.. I put armour-all on the arrows with the field points, and they pull out pretty easy...
shoot more and shoot more often
roly

Post by roly »

I was looking at one at BP on the weekend

really like it and was going to buy it, only
I was short a 100 on the 110 price tag

Will have one someday
Turtleman

Post by Turtleman »

Don't know about the 18-1 but as for the small one you carry with you on a hunt about 8" or 10" round one , if you shoot this with your x-bow using it as a discharge you better get the truck and chain to get out of that target. I bought one years ago and shot this once and damn near couldn't get my bolt out! Emailed Rhinehart and never even got a response. So much for customer satisfaction. As the ad goes if you shoot it out in a year they will replace??? Good luck for anyone that does that and gets a new target , i think they would buck out of that if you even get a response. :shock:
Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

roly wrote:I was looking at one at BP on the weekend

really like it and was going to buy it, only
I was short a 100 on the 110 price tag

Will have one someday
If you saw it for $110 it must have been on "sale", at their Vaughan store it sells for $129.

Personally I dislike how Basspro does business. Their web site lists all their prices in US dollars, which in of itself is fine. Unfortunately, they are misleading their Canadian customers. When one goes to the Vaughan store, one is met with sticker shock. All their prices are 20% to 40% higher, even though the Canadian dollar is higher in value, go figure.

For example the 18-1 is listed at $99 US, but sells for $129 Cdn. in the store. The 28inch Hurricane Target bags sell for $49 US online but are $69 Cdn when on "sale" otherwise they sell for $79 in the store. Even, Le Baron at $51.43 Cdn. sells it for less.

When I asked a store clerk about the discrepancy, he initially tried to make lames excuses, but when pressed, he came clean. and stated that it's just that most of their Canadians customers are willing to pay more than their fellow Americans.

Talk about adding insult to injury. I'll have none of that. Unless Basspro changes their policy, it will be a cold day in hell when I'll pay their outrageous prices.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

For anyone interested you can pick up Blemished 18n1 target at this shop in Port Huron for $69

http://www.thssportingcenter.com/1494/index.html