Mike P Update

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hetichunter

Mike P Update

Post by hetichunter »

I played a round of golf yesterday with Mike P, Becker and Doc at Crystal Lake Country Club in Crystal Lake IL. I didnt belong on the same course with these guys..... they are really good and all of them have single digit handicaps if that means anything to you. Doc toasted everyone and lots of money changed hands and fortunatly for me i was not in on all that betting..... my wife would have killed me if i lost as much as those guys play for.

Becker flew them up here to drop off Annika to stay with there children and grandkids. The three guys are flying today to Sparta IL to shoot clay birds at "The Grand." From what they said, it is like the world series of trapshooting.

It was really fun getting to meet Doc and Becker after having read about them. I thought Mike was a big ole Texan until I met Becker. He is far and away the largest human being I have ever seen in person lol. He had to have his own golf cart cause no one else could fit. :D

Mike said to say hello to everyone here on the forum and wish them good luck with the upcoming season.
If it isn't hectic, it isn't hunting!
NewGuy

Re: Mike P Update

Post by NewGuy »

I was just thinking about Mike this morning, nice to hear an update. Tell him we miss him.
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
Bigtime

Post by Bigtime »

Next time you speak with Mike please tell him that Tyler and I said hello :D .
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Flying around all over the country in private aircraft, no wonder Mike has no time for us anymore.

With his kind of "pull", I won't be surprised to hear that he also attended Obama's 50th birthday party and took a few pics.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) Good to hear him and his wife are doing okay . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I sure miss his posts. What a talent. I hope that he honors us with a story or two this year about his and Annies hunts.