almost new member

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

papa bear1

almost new member

Post by papa bear1 »

Well here i am in my 2nd. week on this forum, when i first signed on i got all kinds of welcome's ,, :shock: and i thought o.k. this is nice!!. so i decided to continued to stay on and read more &more ,,,, I have to say there is NO!! better forum[ANYWHERE] to even come close to this one;;;;;;;;!!!!! People told me i come to the right place, to pull up a chair and stay awhile,;; Well my chair is pull'ed, up . AND i feel i'm here to stay awhile. I'VE read a lot of post's from y'all and i have cried to the lost of a dear friend[spike],. i have laughed at stupid things people have done >myself included< i have gotten serious with with the serious moment's i have learned more about crossbow's in 2 wks. than i have learned in 2yr's, by myselff.I have also learned some new jargon.. I now say i own an excal(proudly) and i now call it a nox. :oops: In ending i'd like to say : wow what a great PLACE TO BE AND WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE',,.. I am proud to be a part of it ....be safe in all you do &good luck in the upcoming season's.

see ya in the wood's

papa bear1
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
oldfart Missouri

Re: almost new member

Post by oldfart Missouri »

papa bear ; I'M new here also ( started x-bow ) july. I love to read all the form post , and have learned so much from here. Between shooting my VORTEX , and this form,,,,,, well , I just love both...... Wanting moore ... Glenn
muskyman454

Post by muskyman454 »

i have not been on here very long myself and you are right there is some great people on here.and it looks like they can add a couple more!!!
strum

Post by strum »

its neat to hear yall say that..im getting close to my one year but im still
way new compared to most. all the reasons you guys have said is why im here too
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

What Papabear said dito. :D
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

gerald strine wrote:What Papabear said dito. :D
Double ditto!! :)

Been a member for a bit more than a year and a half and hardly a day goes by that I don't log on at least once and sometimes it's 5-6 times a day. Wife thinks I done lost it!! :lol: :lol:

You don't "get it" till you hang out here for a while...well believe me I "get it". Great buncha folks here!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
deerhunter0430

Post by deerhunter0430 »

j.krug wrote:
gerald strine wrote:What Papabear said dito. :D
Double ditto!! :)

Been a member for a bit more than a year and a half and hardly a day goes by that I don't log on at least once and sometimes it's 5-6 times a day. Wife thinks I done lost it!! :lol: :lol:

You don't "get it" till you hang out here for a while...well believe me I "get it". Great buncha folks here!! :)
j krug you couldnt said it better
2010 equinox,groundpounder,boo string.S5,100 gr grim reapers