Photo Bucket

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Photo Bucket

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
Can someone tell me how to put photos from Photo Bucket to a POSTING ON eXCALIBUR. i TRIED TO PUT A POSTING TO MY PREVIOUS POSTING OF "i RECEIVED A PACKAGE". I am so frustrated I need to go and rest. Talk to you all latter. Cap lock on and off, I cannot even do this correctly.
Thaks,
Raymond
papa bear1

Re: Photo Bucket

Post by papa bear1 »

If ya find out let me know i cant get it done either!!!! :x I guess my brain is out to lunch :lol: Maybe my wife was right, maybe i am too old to learn computers :cry: Oh shtttt. i hope she don't read this :roll: :roll:

papa bear1 :oops: :oops: :oops:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Either click on the picture then go over and copy the IMG address . Or by going over the picture it will come up with the same format . Click on the image line then go to the forum and paste the address . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Doe Master wrote:Either click on the picture then go over and copy the IMG address . Or by going over the picture it will come up with the same format . Click on the image line then go to the forum and paste the address . :)
It's the bottom of the 4 urls, and I find you want cursor at beginning of url, if you do it right, url disappears and 'copied' shows up in it's place.
"Eze 18:21"
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Thanks folks I will try that. I knew before I went to the hospital. Now everything is a little difficult for me to do. Oh well it will come back I hope.
Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

It worked really nice with the directions from Doe Master and awshucks. Thanks again. What a great forum we have here.
Raymond
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

??????????? ?????????? ????????? WHAT :roll: :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

papa bear, I believe Raymond was talking about the newer pictures he posted on the "recieved a pagage today in the mail", post on this forum. He was having problems posting pictures with photobucket and started this thread. Thats why you see no pictures here. :lol: Of course I may be wrong, my wife says that I occassionaly am you know... :shock: :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey theoldarcher,
Thanks for explaining my issue to papa bear 1. I am forgetting a lot of things lately. I just look at the wife when she says something and simply say "Yes Dear", :lol: . I know I am right by saying those two sweet words. No arguments after, :lol: .
Raymond