Lumi noks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Shotnbeer

Lumi noks

Post by Shotnbeer »

Anyone shoot lumi noks on their bolts? I think I'm going to try them on a bolt or too this year and wondered if they are tough to install or worth the effort. Tks.
kurisu

Re: Lumi noks

Post by kurisu »

Hi Shootnbeer,

It's been a while since I browsed this forum extensively but as of this past winter I thought that luminocs didn't fit bolts properly... They needed a little rejigging. Maybe there's a product that fits properly now.

Regards,
shaftthrower

Post by shaftthrower »

I use them on my 2117 arrows. Wouldn't leave home without em.
nc crossbow

Post by nc crossbow »

I've installed the luminoks from Bass Pro on the firebolts with boltcutter heads. They work really great and I had no issues installing them. The trick was to heat the original nock and pull it out and all the glue came out with them. I used the arrow puller from excal since they're a 1/4-20 and make it very easy to pull the original nocks. I didn't go with the firebolts with luminocks installed due to cost. $30.00 for 3 luminocks plus they'll save you from lost bolts and broadheads. Definately worth the cost for sure.
lscha

Post by lscha »

I've used Lumenoks successfully and was recently given some Lumen-Arrows to try. I loved them. They fly exactly the way they're supposed to without any adjustment to my scope. They lit every time and were easy to turn off. I ordered more and plan to hunt with them this year.

Lumenok also makes the Firebolt with Lumenoks on them already. http://www.lumenok.net/crossbow.htm
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I installed Lumenoks in 4 of my Firebolts for hunting. They where easy to install and work great. I believe they are well worth the money. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Tried them but experienced spotty reliability with carbon arrow. Switched to Firenocks, more expensive but also more dependable and the battery can be changed when dead.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
gametrail

Post by gametrail »

I use them on my GT2 they worked great.