DaGriz camera fund

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

DaGriz camera fund

Post by agingcrossbower »

This is Onebigskittles idea and I believe its a good one. Onebig is putting down 20.00 and I will match it. Any other takers. REMEMBER, this is the man that gave selflessly to this forum so many times. Now would be a good time to have his back. :D :D :D
agingcrossbower

Re: DaGriz camera fund

Got cut off at the knees. A reliable source told me he will not accept help. To proud. To bad. :(
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

DaGriz might be too proud to receive "charity", but there's more than one way to skin a cat!!!

Darrel has been very generous in his "gift" of knives. Those of you who received that "gift" know that all too well.

I doubt that when giving out those knives he thought he was doing "charity", instead I believe he felt he was paying forward past debts by "gifting".

I use the following quote, from one of his previous posts, to illustrate the point:
DaGriz wrote: Don't know if the 'severed relationship ' is true but I do know that the Native AMerican tradition is to always give something in trade when receiving a gift. That's the Indian way and has been that way forever
So for those who believe in the above, now is the perfect time for reciprocity.

Just my thoughts.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
wabi

Post by wabi »

wabi
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Hey people,

I can't tell how much I appreiate you thoughfulness and willing to do some thing for me. I don't feel right about everyone donating to a camera fund , BUT if you are so inclined to do that, I will give the one up knife to whoever runs the fund and they can sell it and refund the contributiuons to those who so willing gave!

Thanks guys, you're the best!!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
strum

Post by strum »

I say gather the moneys and if the ole grizz wont take it he can drive around north america to give it back ..20 buck a visit :lol: :lol:
seriously...We want to help u out Darrel so take the money and enjoy the blessing. we reap what we sow and you my friend have been sowing a lot..its time you reap a little..
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
agingcrossbower

strum wrote:I say gather the moneys and if the ole grizz wont take it he can drive around north america to give it back ..20 buck a visit :lol: :lol:
seriously...We want to help u out Darrel so take the money and enjoy the blessing. we reap what we sow and you my friend have been sowing a lot..its time you reap a little..
Well said Stan!
agingcrossbower

DaGriz wrote:Hey people,

I can't tell how much I appreiate you thoughfulness and willing to do some thing for me. I don't feel right about everyone donating to a camera fund , BUT if you are so inclined to do that, I will give the one up knife to whoever runs the fund and they can sell it and refund the contributiuons to those who so willing gave!

Thanks guys, you're the best!!
Man, that is so messy Darrel. Most everyone here including me has benefitted from your giving. Let us give in return.
Members, if this is OK-ed by Darrel, I can set up a fund and gather the money and send it to him. Mike
munch

Post by munch »

mike please count me in just let me know how .in fact i will donate the complete sale price of the next mount i sell .and have it sent to you munch
for those that don't know the grizz yet you will not find a better guy
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Since Darrel is so set on a "trade". Here's another option. As I posted in the other thread:
ComfyBear wrote:Darrel,
I love your knives, but I can't afford to buy the BTC to trade with you.
However, if I can find five forum members willing to "trade" $35 each for one of my personal custom flemish twist strings (shown below), for a total of $175 US, I will "trade" you the $175 for your knife.

ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
agingcrossbower

bump
lvt01

Post by lvt01 »

ComfyBear,
I'll buy your strings. PM sent.

Larry
agingcrossbower

This is going to take a while to collect all the money so I decide to send Darrel 300.00 of the total. No sense in having it lay there and I'm sure Darrel needs it to fight crime.

SO, 300.00 of the fund has been sent to Darrel. :D The rest can be sent at the end of the fundraising. Any suggestion are welcome. Thanks; Aging
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Got the funds from Aging. Ordered one replacement camera and a replacement security box. Balance of funds will be saved for replacement of second stolen camera and security box.

Can't tell all of you how much I appreciate what you have done and are doing. There is no way I can repay all of you. What I will do is when Aging ends the contribution thread, he will send me all of the names of those that contributed. I will assign a number to each person and have a contributor pick a number. That winning person will receive a one of kind custom Damascus knife.
That is the least I can do. Wish I could afford to make everyone a knife!!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Unforunatley I am not in a position to contribute at this time,,, wish I could, but I think it is a wonderful idea and gesture... Good luck in finding the perp

Harry
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife