Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: Kitchener Ontario
Black bear skull
Bear was Harvested in foleyet Ontario August 2011
Weight 300 pounds
Last edited by miv
on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 am
Last edited by BigNasty
on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1908
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:56 pm
- Location: The Hills of Kentucky
Those are nice! Whoever mounted them is a real artist!
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!
Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........
"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake
I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
one shot scott
- Posts: 6774
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:20 pm
- Location: Wmu 87. Ontariooh ohh
I really like the one in your stairway, but they are all top notch. Your a lucky man!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
- Posts: 3293
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:38 am
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 pm
- Location: WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ
Man they are SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S5 string stop
Remember life is short take somebody hunting
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: ALABAMA
Take time to enjoy each & everyday that GOD has given us- be thankful.
Rage .125gr. Broadheads
Equalizer Climbing Stand
99% Scent Killer
- Posts: 5093
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:05 am
- Location: Amelia Island, Florida
Awesome,they look great.
Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
- Posts: 2916
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 pm
- Location: southern Michigan
Nice looking mounts well done.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
- Posts: 4684
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 8:21 am
- Location: chilton Wi.
Got some really great mounts. The taxidermist is top notch.
- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:34 pm
- Location: Carlisle Pa. united states
Awsome! Looks like you were busy last year
- Posts: 4578
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Wildlife Management & Reduction Specialist
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:30 pm
- Location: Southwestern Ontario
Nice looking mounts. Who is your taxidermist?
- Posts: 759
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 pm
miv your mounts look great . nice clean work.bob watkins