slow down dumbass

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BBDOWN

slow down dumbass

Post by BBDOWN »

How many time have you been driving to you hunting grounds and you know the deer are moving they do this every year! Someone blows by you driving 120miles an hour and a mile up the road you have to stop because there hurt and theres a deer dead on the road, Happend this morning, I walk up to the car and theres this guy air bag in his face and all I could say how'ed that feel BUMB ASS. With that my hunt was done had to wait OPP and told them the only thing I felt sorry for was the deer. I`m not sure if he was chared with careless maybe he`ll slow down next time. I don`t feel the least bit sorry for people who drive like that when they know this is the time of year deer are all over the roads! I guess I`ll try to hunt tonight.
gogo

Re: slow down dumbass

Post by gogo »

The local police say this week and next week are the worse for deer car collisions.People should heed their warning, or pay the price.
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

A guy at work hit a doe on the 403 last week their on the move!! Keep an eye out and slow down!! His RAM got RAMMED!! Tis the season.
The best things in life are not things!!
rayman

Post by rayman »

My cousin and his wife were riding their harley in Tennessee a couple of weeks ago and hit a deer. I don't think he drives very fast either. He said he went around one and another one ran right in front of him. They both got busted up pretty bad. Leslie had to have a pin put in her shoulder there and my cousin had to have knee surgery when they got home. Left their harley at the shop up there for repair.
new2xbow

Post by new2xbow »

I came across a chevy colorado a couple weeks ago on the way to my farm that had his front end absolutely CRUSHED, the dash was actually shoved in. I drive the same vehicle so i had comparison.

I have had one jump and land in the bed of an S-10 pick up as i slowed for a couple i saw ahead of me and kicked my back window in barely missing my head as he tried to skidaddle out of the truck.
Tony K.
Stokes County, NC
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
X-act 100gr

http://www.NCGunRights.com - "Gun laws only limit the law abiding!"
Cyclonic

Post by Cyclonic »

I live on a dead end road, with very little traffic. The deer walk out in the road and stop to look at you! When I tell people to be careful leaving here, they better listen, or pay the price. By the way, my wife got a "deer clause" on our auto insurance. If we hit a deer, our deductible is only $100.
Home-Brewers Drink Better Beer!
Exomax
Vapor Trail Strings
Gold Tip Laser III's
Crimson Talon
Ogden's Outdoors
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Please Mr Deer: Do not damage my crome!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I've had quite a few road side sightings already this year and actually hit one on the way to work about 3 weeks ago or so. I'm always cautious and watching the edges of the road. This one stepped out of the ditch and right into the front of my truck. Luckily, for me anyway I was only doing about 55 kph. Not so lucky for the deer though. Bent my bumper a wee bit but truck is a piece of crap anyway so not too worried.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads