I love my bows!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

I love my bows!

Post by Boo »

You know everytime I look at this thread I am glad I own the bows I own!
I can't help but look at the thread though. It's kinda like a train wreck! :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1606527
Oh, if you want to see where Bob Stout went you'll see him at AT.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Farmer

Re: I love my bows!

Post by Farmer »

The Bowtech crossbows have been having more than their fair share of trouble . Have to say I am very happy that I have chosen Excalibur as well .
rt2bowhunter

Post by rt2bowhunter »

Its just hard to beat the Excals.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I feel for the bowtech owners out there. But I think alot of us had problems with other manufacturers before settling with an Excal. I ain't looking back!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

I love my Excalibur, I wouldn't buy nothing else nor would I recommend anything else. At the very least I know I can grab and go with my crossbow and do not have to worry about my crossbow.
Raymond

P.S. Thank you Excalibur
Louvp

Post by Louvp »

I am another satisfied Excalibur Axiom owner. They make a great product. My nephew just opened a archery/taxidermy shop & the only crossbow he has hanging on his wall for sale is Excalibur,although he could get anykind you want.He's the one who recommended the Excalibur to me. I've also recommended them to his customers that have come in while I was there.
Excal Axiom SMF
Firebolts / 2" Bohning Blazers
Muzzy 125 >>>------->
Primos Trigger Stick
Nikon ProStaff 550 Rangefinder
B3,

http://www.worldclasstaxidermy.net/
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

I own two excals...best money I ever spent!!!
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
lscha

Post by lscha »

I was in a large bow shop a few weeks ago (for 3 hours) while my husband got his Matthews tuned up, arrows re-nocked, etc and I'll never forget the comment one of the technicians said: "It must have sounded like popcorn in the woods opening day for all the limbs cracking". He was referring to all the compound crossbows that flooded through the door for repair. I was shocked to hear this. He followed up with "No Excaliburs tho". They wanted to see my Vixen. They were liking the top quiver mount.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
Louvp

Post by Louvp »

lscha wrote:I was in a large bow shop a few weeks ago (for 3 hours) while my husband got his Matthews tuned up, arrows re-nocked, etc and I'll never forget the comment one of the technicians said: "It must have sounded like popcorn in the woods opening day for all the limbs cracking". He was referring to all the compound crossbows that flooded through the door for repair. I was shocked to hear this. He followed up with "No Excaliburs tho". They wanted to see my Vixen. They were liking the top quiver mount.
That's why my nephew recommended Excalibur,he said alot of people were having trouble with compounds blowing up.
Excal Axiom SMF
Firebolts / 2" Bohning Blazers
Muzzy 125 >>>------->
Primos Trigger Stick
Nikon ProStaff 550 Rangefinder
B3,

http://www.worldclasstaxidermy.net/
BigNasty

Post by BigNasty »

Last edited by BigNasty on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bartbouse

Post by bartbouse »

The only crossbow dealer in our town just dropped his Barnett dealership. He is a gun shop that's been around for awhile. He started selling Barnett's in August and dropped this week. He's had a least ten blow up on customers. He's contacted Ten Point. I suggested he contact Excalibur. He said he probably would. I now own four of them. Daughter's each have a pink Vixen II, one original Axiom, and just got a brand new Exomax from Sportsmansguide outlet off ebay for $505 including shipping.
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

All my friends have been hunting with Excal since "Moby Dick was a sardine" so when it was time to switch from compound to crossbow their could be no other.
I have smart friends!! :wink:
The best things in life are not things!!
rayman

Post by rayman »

For ONCE in my life, did enough research and made a good choice the first time. :wink:
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Need people buying the wheelie crossbows and blowing them up, or how would we know we have the best! I started with excalipur and plan on nothing else. (Except for bowfishing till I can afford to buy one just to get beat up in the boat and kicked around on cement breakwall.)
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

rayman wrote:For ONCE in my life, did enough research and made a good choice the first time. :wink:
X2