125 grain ACTs/Boltcutters

MagAir
Stock string
Quill
125 ACTs/Boltcutters
new2xbow

Re: Ever hear theres one in every group

Post by new2xbow »

Depending on the cuteness level of this girl you may have to get a cult extraction team and a good deprogrammer ready!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My brother who puts more deer on the ground than me was once.... dare i say it... a v v v v v v a ah vv v v v v v vegatarian!!!! there i said it! Because of a woman!
Tony K.
Stokes County, NC
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
X-act 100gr

http://www.NCGunRights.com - "Gun laws only limit the law abiding!"
munch

Post by munch »

funny story . i know a fellow that loved to hunt every fall with family. he met a girl and dated every thing was fine with hunting then 3 years latter she has a baby and all his guns have to go she does not want to raise a young boy in a house that has guns.don't mean to be crud but i have told him if it where me i would just tell her then DON,T there is more than one way to skin a cat
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Love IS blind. :D
wabi

Post by wabi »

What they (PETA) fail to recognize is that hunters are for the most part as concerned (or maybe even more) about animal welfare as they are!

It's our money that supports most game departments, and those game department professionals manage game by allowing the harvest of excess animals that would otherwise face a much less pleasant death (starvation, predation, or disease).

I could go on with examples, but I'd be "preaching to the choir". :lol:
wabi
swampsniper

Post by swampsniper »

I mess with PETA types, and Vegans. If they keep their mouths shut about their fairytale based beliefs we get along fine, if not however I have a plan.

I look them right in the eyes and say "life is life, and just because you cannot hear it can you be sure the Soybean does not scream when ripped from the ground".
If they still want to talk after that I normally follow with "so you think it's morally superiority to kill plants?" If they protest about the term kill I remind them that it is what is happening to the foods they eat and that they are supporting it.

Very few are savvy enough to do more than go away with guilty feeling for the senseless slaughter of the noble soybean. :mrgreen:
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

munch wrote: there is more than one way to skin a cat

Not trying to hi-jack your thread but this brings to mind a question Ive had for years..Who was this man ? The one who came up with this slogan! Did he actually sit down and fillet out a dozen or so and then with conviction say " You know, There is more than one way to skin a cat" ! I would have liked to meet that man..lmao
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
wayne

Post by wayne »

I might be wrong...But I thought your menu was all .." OPEN RANGE CRITTERS " :wink: It seems that should have made peta happy :lol: :lol: ....Right :wink:
Vortex W/ Twilight DLX & Ibex W/ Lumi-Zone
Firebolt's & Carbon Express Maxima Hunters W/ 2" Blazer
Excalibur's X-act broadheads
Excal's Flemish Dyna-Flight string. Fer now

Wayne & Brenda
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Come on guys their is room for all of Gods creatures on this planet right next to the mashed potatoes.
We offer The animals we harvest a much faster death than nature does nature kills by starvation, disease, exposure,or by tooth fang and claw just look at the game came pictures of the coyote and the buck gruesome stuff.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Will only eat free range...i wonder who she gets to do her dirty work (the killing) so she can eat with a clear conscience & no blood stains on her hand!? :x
A peta supporter that eats meat...what a hippocrit!! :roll:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Xbowkiller

Post by Xbowkiller »

Hoss wrote:
munch wrote: there is more than one way to skin a cat

Not trying to hi-jack your thread but this brings to mind a question Ive had for years..Who was this man ? The one who came up with this slogan! Did he actually sit down and fillet out a dozen or so and then with conviction say " You know, There is more than one way to skin a cat" ! I would have liked to meet that man..lmao
:lol: :lol: :lol:
strum

Post by strum »

VEGETARIAN...old indian word ..means poor hunter
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
strum

Post by strum »

I belong to PETA.....PETA...Proudly eat the animals
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

georgiaboy wrote:A peta supporter that eats meat...what a hippocrit!! :roll:
That's the truth right there! :x
strum wrote:I belong to PETA.....PETA...Proudly eat the animals
I prefer the "People Eating Tasty Animals" version. :wink:

I hope no one on here is a Liberal. If so, I'm getting ready to offend you. :lol: I read an email once that went something to the effect of:

If a Conservative doesn't like guns, they choose not to own one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, they think NO ONE should own a gun.

If a Conservative doesn't agree with hunting, they choose not to hunt. If a Liberal doesn't agree with hunting, they think NO ONE should hunt.

Sad to say, but that poor little girl has got a lot of growing up and learning to do. :roll: Just tell your son that it's now his job to try to "educate" her. :wink: Hunters contribute way more time and money for the benefit of all species, not just game animals they hunt than any anti-hunting organizations ever will. Anything that we do that benefits the game animals also benefits non-game species. Yada, yada, yada...... Ya'll know the rest.

Here's a good one for you. Several years ago a friend of mine (a hunter education instructor) was helping to work the KDFWR booth at the KY State Fair. A woman came up and proceeded to give this guy a piece of her mind, saying that she couldn't believe that he could be so cruel to "hunt". My buddy, being rather well versed on dealing with antis, asked the woman, "I see you've got a leather purse and leather shoes. Where do you think they come from?" She answered, "The store." :roll: "Ma'am, do you eat chicken?" "Yes." "Where do you think the chicken comes from?" "The store." :roll: :roll: My buddy proceeded to "enlighten" her as to where leather comes from, as well as the chicken she eats. :lol: By the time she left, she had a whole new understanding of things. :wink:

Since modern society has gotten more urban, a lot of people have lost their understanding of the cycle of life. They no longer have to harvest their own crops or slaughter the animals they raise for food. Because of it, some people actually don't associate leather and cellophane wrapped meat as actually having come from a living animal at one time.
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
Louvp

Post by Louvp »

you should have told her the only difference between her & a hunter is she pays someone else to kill her meat.
Excal Axiom SMF
Firebolts / 2" Bohning Blazers
Muzzy 125 >>>------->
Primos Trigger Stick
Nikon ProStaff 550 Rangefinder
B3,

http://www.worldclasstaxidermy.net/