Your local store reference – Promote your local favourite !

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

CanuckBen

Your local store reference – Promote your local favourite !

Post by CanuckBen »

Seeing how a lot of us will travel across Canada and the US for our hunting trips, I thought that it would be a good idea to start a thread in hopes of creating a list of local stores that you feel represent the best there is locally, which more often then anything are the mom & pop’s store that have been open for decades.

If at all possible I would only like to see positive suggestions / references posted up. Wouldn’t want this to turn into a big argument or mud slinging’.

I’ll start off with my preferred local store located here in my town of Gatineau, Québec, called L’Archerot.

http://www.lachasse.ca/#!__welcome

The owners Daniel & Julie are simply top notch ppl who’ll go out of their way to make sure you are 110% satisfied with you purchase and services.

Cheers
Ben
(still trying to come up with something witty and interesting to add)

Excalibur Equinox Shadow-Zone LSP
mikdor

Re: Your local store reference – Promote your local favourit

Post by mikdor »

My favorite outdoors store if you are travelling through Orillia ,Ontario,is TROMBLEYS TACKLE BOX on Highway 12 They have lots of knowledgable people working there that are more than willing to help you. They have all you will need for anything to with the outdoors for all four seasons. mikdor
muskyman454

Re: Your local store reference – Promote your local favourit

Post by muskyman454 »

my store sucks pond water.i sent the little woman to get some blades for boltcutters that i bought there and he told her that they didn't carry them and i called there yesterday to get a string and when he picked up the phone i said i need a string for a exclibur and he said hold on and then came back and said he had none? he didn't even ask what kind of bow i had? but he call's his self a dealer! :roll: but he said i can order you one.hell i can do that! that's how i got my blades.so if any of you need anything i don't have it but i can order it for you! for a small fee. :lol: :lol: :lol: