maple

Re: My Best Bud

Post by maple »

Sorry about your pup John.

Maple
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

The Journey that Moni posted says it all. So very sorry to hear your buddy is leaving John. Bring tears to my eye's typing this. Think of all the great memories you will have. Take care my friend. Aging
Last edited by agingcrossbower on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

My heart goes out to you ...and i feel your pain.
I watched a movie once when i was young Where the red fern grows ...and when i looked around at the end just about everyone had tears in their eyes ...A few years back i watched it again and i cryed my a$$ off because i understood it after loosing my friend and growing up alot.
muskyman454

Post by muskyman454 »

john i am sorry to hear about your friend.i lost mine to cancer 3 years ago she was 14.when i was at the vets and they told me there was nothing they could do.well there was not a dry eye in the place.here name was raven and she was a black lab.and i loved that dog and i miss her to this day.
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Blessed are those who love the furry and feathered for they shall never be friendless. I say that everytime I lost a buddy and balled my eyes out. Sorry to hear about buddy. :(
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I once heard it John that pets love you unconditionally . You could have had a bad day and they will sit there and listen like your best friend .
My thoughts are with you and the family .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

My thought's and prayer's go out to you my friend...i know all to well how hard your day will be tomorrow. :cry:
I had to put my two golden's butch & sadie down both within the last two years. One of the hardest things i've ever had to do.
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
EQUINOXHNTERVA

Post by EQUINOXHNTERVA »

I hate to hear about your buddy, just remember all the good times you had with him. I have an 11yo rottweiler named Thor and I don't know how many more good years we have together. Animals especially dogs are an added blessing to our every day life. They bring so much joy and happiness to us it is so hard to see them go. Our hearts go out to you and your family. Without a doubt there will be dogs in heaven.
2009 Equinox, Easton Powerbolts, S5 system, 100 gr. spitfires. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.
vhntr1

Post by vhntr1 »

sorry about your loss
God bless
thumper

Post by thumper »

been there, it HURTS, this will too but it gave me a place to look for one day on my journey. Author was/is unknown
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water, and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing, they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face, your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.....
goodluck my friend, you all will be in my thoughts and prayers.
rayman

Post by rayman »

My first dog - Charlie Brown. I'm 4 in the picture. He attacked an eastern diamondback I came too close to while we were playing in the back yard and didn't live to tell. The damn things can go extinct for all I care.

j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news John. That was a great photo tribute that you shared with us. He sure is a good looking fella. I hope all the great memories of time spent together will help to quickly ease the sadness of his passing. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Boo

Post by Boo »

John, tough times as we both know. I'll be calling you tomorrow and if you need call me anytime.
Meantime, get out of the basement and give that beautiful wife a big long hug!
Chill out buddy. Deep long breaths help a whole lot! Booze is good too!
Last edited by Boo on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
roly

Post by roly »

So sorry for the loss of your best friend
bucont

Post by bucont »

Sad to read this John, it's though deal for sure.
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA