Budget Hunters

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

new2xbow

Budget Hunters

Post by new2xbow »

For those like me on a budget, i was in wally world last night and they are starting to put the camo and such on clearance, attractants and stuff will following very quickly.
Tony K.
Stokes County, NC
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
X-act 100gr

http://www.NCGunRights.com - "Gun laws only limit the law abiding!"
koko

Re: Budget Hunters

Post by koko »

Some years ago my son bought a nice soft camo orange Remington coat at Walmart, but this year all they have is a regular camo coat or a straight orange coat . No black and orange coat and now I want one and they don't carry any. Every time I want something they never have it. Lucky me.
2010 Equinox
Boo string with cat whiskers
camo munchmount
Big John GT III arrows
with 100 grain 3 blade meat seekers
Gregoire1960

Post by Gregoire1960 »

koko wrote:Some years ago my son bought a nice soft camo orange Remington coat at Walmart, but this year all they have is a regular camo coat or a straight orange coat . No black and orange coat and now I want one and they don't carry any. Every time I want something they never have it. Lucky me.
We don't see them much around here anymore since they aren't legal for use here during the gun sseason. You have to wear a minimum of 144 sq inches of solid orange. Is camo orange acceptable in PA?
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

yes it is in PA if it meets the min 250 sq in of orange on front and back....i seen a guy wearing a set of bib overalls with just a square of orange on his chest and back the size of 12" x 12" ....each square is 144 sq in of orange = 288 sq in of orange....so when you look at orange camo vest and then put a 12" x 12" of orange on front and back then look at all the orange it has.........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.