Gold Tip Lazer II's ( Need some Help)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hester0305

Re: Gold Tip Lazer II's ( Need some Help)

Post by Hester0305 »

Thats a great idea I will try that

Thanks
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Summner made a good post, kinda long, but he covered a lot of bases. Danny has a 3 work expression for all that.

"Pilot Error Partner"

When I got my Emax in 05 from Cabellas [no puter, forum or Danny] it came w/ old heavy GT's alum inserts/nocks and 5" vanes. 357 gr arrows. w/ 100 gr points

I soon was in a position to order from danny, got a doz GT's. They came w/ brass inserts and 4" vanes.

Both type shot well, but the brass inserts did better w/ Excals kit broadheads, W.A.S.P.'s I think.

Next was a doz new GT's .007" thinner wall and 25 gr lighter. I didn't know any of this for quite a while.

I got an AZ-EZ in rt helical for alums vert carbons are much smaller than 22/64.

So far at the place i have for longer ranges where there's always some breeze up to wind, I've gotten my best 5 shot groups, one a 50 cent piece and the other a quarter.

I quit experimenting at this point.
"Eze 18:21"
liketoshoot

Post by liketoshoot »

hey guys what about this old post:
gutpile wrote:
Bitzenburger has been making recievers for xbow shafts for awhile now. They've drilled out a reciever, sleaved it with plastic and installed an o ring inside to accept a 22/64 dia shaft for a snug fit. There are 3 dimples on the outside to allow for 120 degree spacing. It drops right in their standard fletching jig. Mine was $20 shipped 7 months ago

If you search "bitzenburger crossbow adapter", you will come up with several suppliers...

Merry Christmas
shoot more and shoot more often
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Thanks for the information about the Jig also
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
JohnDoeHunter

Post by JohnDoeHunter »

I shoot Gold Tip IIs ordered from Wyvern Creations. They have the brass inserts and no nocks installed. I use Firenocks so I ordered the arrows with no nocks installed. They have right helical blazer vanes and they fly and group great with broadheads and field points.
John