what did santa bring you

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

masboy

what did santa bring you

Post by masboy »

I got some small punches I needed for working on triggers and a small pair of needle nose vis-grips for sharpening my broadhead blades on my sharpener and a kit with all kind small drill bits,holesaws,little sanding wheels ,all kind of different hex bits . Santa new what I needed this year for all my gun and bow tinkering.
rayman

Re: what did santa bring you

Post by rayman »

New camo pants, Guy Harvey T-shirt, gloves, but big present was / is going to be / the bill when I go pick the boat up from the shop. :wink:
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

My wife got me a doz. firebolt arrows seems here in the mo. ozarks every time you shoot a deer here the arrow is going to be a pass through, and i guarentee you are going to hit a rock :roll: and ruin the arrow..... :roll:

Dave :)
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
wabi

Post by wabi »

A new fly tying vise (Griffin Superior 2A), a new 8'6" 5wt "RiverBeast" fly rod, a new 7'6" 3wt Redington CT fly rod, 4 new fly boxes, a new pair of fly tying scissors, and a few other small fly fishing items (hooks, etc.) I bought for myself. (Actually I recently sold one of my Sage fly rods/reels to a friend and re-invested the $$$$ in fly fishing supplies) :roll: :wink:

My wife got me clothes. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi
TYE

Post by TYE »

Well so far just exchanged with the in-laws and the "wife" and got absolutely nothing hunting related for once lol. Got some stuff for hockey, some cooking stuff and some video games. Bout all I can remember lol.

Off to my parents to exchange with my side of the family.

Daughter got lots of stuff so far, though she doesn't quite understand the part where you open the presents... She just brings them to me to open haha.
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Santa brought me a rhinehart 18-1 target, some 125gr spitfire practice heads, some camo gloves & a mossy oak shirt (i'm a realtree man myself :roll: ) :D
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Well I did pretty good this year, My wife and I make a wish list each year so most of the time we'll get something off of it. My early christmas present last week was my new Vortex, today I got a pair of ICAM Extreme glasses,jerky cutting board with knife,Rocky Insulated underwear, $75.00 worth of gift cards to Bass Pro Shop, three real nice sweat shirts,$75.00 worth of Outback Cards and an Izod Fleece Jacket. I would have to say my wife and my family really took care of me this year. Of course I have to share the Outback Cards with my Beautiful wife but she is worth it. Merry christmas everyone
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

An email from my brother!!

Hey Lonny Merry Xmas!!! Hope all is good!!!
Scott

I'm doing OK. This year I'm the Maintenance Foreman so I do very little physical labor. I mostly give direction and add my expertise to the tasks being done here at the pole. I'm sending you a picture of me with the Norwegian Prime Minister who was here last week with his delegation celebrating the 100Th anniversary of the discovery of the South pole by the Norwegian Amundsen. Take care remember I'm not going to give you any strokes this year. You're almost getting as good as me now.

My brother is on the left. This is his second year at the South Pole
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
JohnDoeHunter

Post by JohnDoeHunter »

Mom and Dad got me some powder, Nosler brass for my new 300RUM and a couple boxes of the Barnes bullets Im shooting out of it. The in-laws and my brother in-law went in and got me a new set of camo coveralls. The wife had said the rifle was going to be it for Christmas but she got me this silk thing with the elastic straps that hold up stockings. I was grateful it was for her to put on and not me! LOL She hard wrapped it up and put my name on it and I opened it up in front of my family. They all got a good laugh at me over that. Had a great Christmas, drank a little to much, and ate to much but had a great time with friends and family.
John
tc scout

Post by tc scout »

Santa (Wife & Son) brought me a new bow case and S5 system for my new Axiom.
Birthday wish is for new arrows.
Ken
RexKay

Post by RexKay »

I got a camo Carhardt,the jerky gun,a gas ice auger,a 3750 watt generator,and 75 dollars in bass pro cards!! No coal!
I like things with strings.....
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Pretty exciting Christmas here at the "flightattendant" household...drumroll please..... Wife and I gave each other a .......new washing machine! Boy I cant wait to get it out to the field...oh wait...well I'll just have to bed the stock and put on an aftermarket trigger......wait ,cant do that either....WTF.. but wifee is happy,for a few minutes anyway.I'm sure that is a temporary situation. Merry Christmas to all!
TPM

Post by TPM »

Field and Stream "The Total Outdoorsman Manual" book with tips on hunting, fishing, camping and survival, a Bushnell BackTrack unit so Vix will always make sure I come home :-) . Santa brought a new set of turkey decoys for us to share. I also got a cool Browning hoody sweatshirt. :-)
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I'm enjoying a new netbook! TPM had given me a hint that it was something to help keep me warm. Our computer is stashed away in the basement and our older house is not well insulated. I guess he was tired of me coming upstairs shivering. Now I can surf and check the forum upstairs where it's warmer. :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

Ameristep G3 ground blind :D
Tenpoint Matrix