Belated Christmas Wish

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Belated Christmas Wish

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
A belated Merry Christmas to you all, I was hospitalized for a short period and was not well enough to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Just in case I miss the next holiday coming up I will wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year to one and all.
Your Friend,
Raymond
VixChix

Re: Belated Christmas Wish

Post by VixChix »

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital Raymond. But very glad to see that you're out and posting!

I hope & pray that 2012 is a year of miracles for you!

Moni
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey Moni,
I am up and moving again. I am seeing the Neuro-Surgeon again on January 10th because of the headaches and blackouts are getting worse again. The wife wouldn't let me stay home after I collapsed to on the floor. I protested but 911 was called anyway, :? :oops: . I still have a macho brain, :) , not very smart, :lol: , I never win now. I am going with my son to set some rabbit cages this week and we are going to take my 3 year old grandson with us each day on the weekend when we take the 4 wheeler to check the rabbit cages. Landon is all excited and I am just as excited to be taking him out into the woods ansd starting his training, :D :D :D .
Thanks,
Raymond
masboy

Post by masboy »

merry Christmas to you and your family raymond. praying that the new year will be a good one for you!
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Thank you VixChix and masboy. I am looking forward to getting out of 2011 and starting 2012 with my grandson checking the rabbit cages with his dad and me on the weekends.
Raymond

P.S. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and please keep them coming, I will need a few more I guess. But I am hoping and praying to get this problem completed this time. I am not looking forward to this again but if it is what it takes then so be it.
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

I will be praying for you raymond, I hope all good things come your way/// they usualy do for good people,besides sounds like you have a little guy to enjoy :D God Bless. :wink:

Dave :)
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Thanks Raymond, I'm kinda new to the forum but I will say a prayer for you and good luck with the surgeon.

Happy New Year and God Bless

Eric
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Thanks for the prayers Dave. I do have a 3 year old grandson that I love dealer and am looking forward to teaching him whatever I can. Bless you and your family also. Happy New year to you and yours.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Welcome Eric, I think you will enjoy being a member to this forum, it is one of the BEST on the net. So many friendly and knowledgeable people willing to help and answer your questions. Thanks for your prayers and God Bless you and yours also and have a Happy New Year also.
Raymond
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital yet again Raymond. I hope all goes well on the 10th man.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Hope things work out for you on your next Dr. visit...good to see you posting again!! :D
Aren't grands terrific :?: :D
Enjoy your time with him!!
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

It is hard to keep a stubborn mule down for to long, :lol: . It took the wind out of my sails for a few days, but I am back and up again. Thanks for the kinds words folks.
Raymond
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Thanks Raymond. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

I hope you are feeling better. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads