Dear VixChix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

georgiaboy

Re: Dear VixChick

Post by georgiaboy »

one shot scott wrote:Happy anniversary Tim and Moni!
x2 :D
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Normous

Post by Normous »

Cheers you two, Happy Anniversary!!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Happy first meeting anniversary . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Thanks guys! No celebrating going on here - Tim's got a cold and is pretty beat. Oh well! We'll make up for it on Saturday at Ken & Karen's! :)
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
bill morrison

Post by bill morrison »

papa bear1 wrote:Take her w/ you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No i mean it, :wink:

Dave :roll:
that is the first solution i thought of too.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

VixChix wrote:
TPM wrote:Dear Vix
I came home today and found my awesome wife cleaning and re-arranging all the spam cabinets. She followed it up by making a delicious supper. What can I do to reward her? I want to suck up but I don't want it to be obvious. Do you think she'd like a foot rub or something?
Dear TPM

Your wife sounds delightful. You are a very fortunate man indeed! I dare say that you are almost as fortunate as Pydpiper in your choice of spouse.

I am given to understand that today is a special day for the two of you - it's been 12 years since you met for the first time. I wish you a Happy Anniversary and advise you not to worry about being too obvious about sucking up, as you put it. There's no point in practicing the pretense of discretion. Go ahead and spoil your lovely wife!

Sincerely yours,
Vix

Okay you two...it's getting deep in here now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to go on the 12 years. :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Happy anniversary guys! :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Happy Anniversary you two.
Raymond
bucont

Post by bucont »

Dear Vix

The wife and I hit the big 30 this year. She talking Hawaii and I am not sure if the game animals on the island will be able to take the additional hunting pressure. Also the big day is on 9/11, I am not real keen about the airport heighten security and take the excal on the plane. What do you think, should I expect trouble?

Respectfully
Island Porker

Happy Anniversary!
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Happy Anniversary #1. Now for my problem.

Dear Vix,

Have 3 yahoo's coming at the end of this month for a hog hunt. My only spare bed is a queen size. My couch is taken by my wife currently. Remember the 3 yahoo's? So does she. :mrgreen:

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, I'd just get them all drunk[except the wife, whooee, look out] and let fate run it's course.

This batch has two non drinkers and one wine guzzler. I hope your solution isn't too drastic, but if so, the non drinkers are the most expendible. :D
"Eze 18:21"
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

If it is who I think it is . Let him sleep on a bearskin rug . :shock: That should make for a restless night . :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Normous

Post by Normous »

That bearskin rug is gonna have extra holes in it by morning.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

bucont wrote:Dear Vix

The wife and I hit the big 30 this year. She talking Hawaii and I am not sure if the game animals on the island will be able to take the additional hunting pressure. Also the big day is on 9/11, I am not real keen about the airport heighten security and take the excal on the plane. What do you think, should I expect trouble?

Respectfully
Island Porker
Dear Porker,

First of all, I wish to extend congratulations on "hitting" the "big 30" this year!

It is an achievement, the value of which is not to be underestimated. As such, it deserves a much bigger and better celebration than Hawaii! Perhaps a safari tour through Africa in search of exotic wildlife? I'm sure this would be far more memorable than the pedestrian, tourist-schlock of Hawaii!

Or perhaps a hunt with Jim Shockey? Think of the value of a filmed husband and wife adventure - a true treasure beyond measure for you to pass on to children & grandchildren.

Either way, it would be an anniversary your wife would never forget.

If you find yourself obliged to travel to Hawaii after all, take heart: I've been told Hawaii offers good hunting. If you leave your bow or gun behind perhaps you could loan or rent something to hunt with while there. Hogs would offer exciting hunting, but investigate upland bird hunting while there as well. I suggesting a special "bird watching " outing with your lovely wife of 30 years - a wonderful opportunity for an unforgettable anniversary!

Wishing you many more years of marital bliss... and happy hunting!

Sincerely,

Vix
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

awshucks wrote:Dear Vix,

Have 3 yahoo's coming at the end of this month for a hog hunt. My only spare bed is a queen size. My couch is taken by my wife currently. Remember the 3 yahoo's? So does she. :mrgreen:

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, I'd just get them all drunk[except the wife, whooee, look out] and let fate run it's course.

This batch has two non drinkers and one wine guzzler. I hope your solution isn't too drastic, but if so, the non drinkers are the most expendible. :D
Dear Mr. Shucks,

I have to admit to a moderate degree of confusion: I have scoured your letter and cannot understand where the quandary lies. You have a queen-sized bed and a few "yahoos" - no problem.

If the wine connoisseur accidentally imbibes too heartily, you could abandon ship, so to speak, and pull up a blanket on the floor.

Alternatively, you could settle things in a manly-men fashion by challenging them to a shoot-out a high noon. Since Mrs. Chix would never suggest aiming a firearm or bow at another person (barring a robbery attempt or zombie invasion), perhaps a hubcap, frying pan, or miscreant 4-wheeler would make a suitable target? The winner of the challenge would get to sleep either in the bed, or on the floor, whichever is perceived as the lesser evil.

No matter how desperate the accommodation arrangements might seem to beome, I strongly recommend against "accidentally" losing any of the yahoos during a hog hunt.

May you enjoy the companionship and camaraderie inevitable with the advent of these 3 "yahoos." From what I have come to understand these visits are the stuff of legends which will be passed on to generations yet to come.

Respectfully,
Vix

P.S. Someday Mrs. Chix might hop a freight train and impose on you during one of your incredible hog hunts, so perhaps it's time to start to look for a king sized bed.
TPM

Post by TPM »

I always thought that in Arkansas a queen size bed could accomadate up to a family of five (excluding cousins and the dog).
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger