Dear VixChix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

VixChix

Re: Dear VixChix

Post by VixChix »

gerald strine wrote:Dear VixChix
I shoot 3d courses with a fellow forum member and the last two shoots he has robbin hooded my arrows much to his delight but not so much for me :(
I shoot a perfect 10 and the next thing I know crack the end of my bolt looks like a horse tail .
We take turns going first but he has black nocks that I can not see besides he most of the time is in the 8 ring unless he has my new arrows to aim for so I have never been able to get him back or get compensation for my gear.
I do not want to get mad I just want to get even :wink: any suggestions .
Broken Bolts Michigan
Dear Broken,

We are familiar with the pain of losing a favorite arrow to a robinhood. To add insult to injury the shooter usually follows the shot with a gleeful celebratory oratory. This must be stopped.

The solution we recommend will involve incurring some expense: At the next suitable occasion present your friend with the gift of a Maximus crossbow. Since it is a gift and he is such a good friend, he will feel obligated to use it the next time you compete at 3D. Consequently, he will be lucky to hit 5's, much less one of your arrow nocks.

We suggest you check eBay where you might be able to purchase one of these Maximus crossbows for less then the cost of a set of arrows. You will likely recover your investment in saved arrows within a few shoots.

Wishing you all the best in 3D and advising you to stand well back when your friend shoots his Maximus!

Sincerely,
Vix
Last edited by VixChix on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Great Idea Vix I just hope the Maximus comes in a plain brown wrapper I would be embarrassed if the neighbors see it on delivery. :lol:
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

LOL, Vix, you da best!
"Eze 18:21"