3 camo pattern,s ???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TPM

Re: 3 camo pattern,s ???

Post by TPM »

As for putting your bow on the ground is primitive.
One would think the clubs could install bow hooks somewhere to hang them off the ground. A grand plus in equipment and you have to lay it on the ground.
I agree but very few clubs we shoot at have bow hangers on their 3D courses. I appreciate the ones that do.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
axiluc

Post by axiluc »

papa bear1 wrote:while I was sitting in my treestand this past season I noticed my bow had 3 different camo patterns, and three different colors, :? The mainframe is one color, and pattern ,The riser is another color, and pattern, and the limbs are yet another color,, and pattern :roll:
I don't think this is the normal situation,The picture below shows what i'm talking about >I hope < Please let me know what you think. :?

Dave :roll:

Very ODD !!!!! :shock:
cool i like it one of a kind :wink:
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:Camo is like wall paper, dye lots vary slightly with every application. We work hard with our suppliers to get consistancy with our camo application but since its a fairly complex process its almost impossible. When packaging crossbows we visually try to get the best match but sometimes they can be off a bit, its the nature of the beast.Peter
No issue for me either.
Mine has a plain rail and that's fine too.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

papa bear1 wrote:I don't have a problem with it, :P I was just wondering if it was normal, :roll:
This bow has fallen in love with me, :oops: and it would break her heart to part with her, :lol: She has a home for the rest her hunting life, :wink:
she's the best doe bagger i ever had, and she feed,s her whole family very well, her name is Nattie, :oops: :oops:

Dave :oops:
Dave, Nattie is cute that's what we all want something strange!! :D
My girls name is "Little Miss Dangerous" Thanks again Ted :D
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

Onetimeonly x--> wrote:
papa bear1 wrote:I don't have a problem with it, :P I was just wondering if it was normal, :roll:
This bow has fallen in love with me, :oops: and it would break her heart to part with her, :lol: She has a home for the rest her hunting life, :wink:
she's the best doe bagger i ever had, and she feed,s her whole family very well, her name is Nattie, :oops: :oops:

Dave :oops:
Dave, Nattie is cute that's what we all want something strange!! :D
My girls name is "Little Miss Dangerous" Thanks again Ted :D

Thats Nattie as in ( NATURAL LIGHT ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave :wink:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

I like it...infact what i do to break my camo up to be unlike the average joe..I mix and match tops to bottoms and head covers.Ive even gone so far as to cut a leg or arm off a old shirt and pants and make me a multi colored camo set..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!