Anyone up for Boo Stock this year?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Re: Anyone up for Boo Stock this year?

Post by agingcrossbower »

VixChix wrote:
Big58cal wrote:I think I'm going to have more fun just watching everyone after they've "indulged". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for the record, I've never gotten drunk. Ever. Always thought it was more fun to stay on this side of the line and watch the others. :D

But remember, what happens at BooFest stays at BooFest! :wink:
Vix, count me in to. Since I became a major drugs store in 2002 I stopped drinking. You and I can be the referee's. :D
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

agingcrossbower wrote:Vix, count me in to. Since I became a major drugs store in 2002 I stopped drinking. You and I can be the referee's. :D
Referee nothing! By the end of the weekend, Monica is going to be the MVP! :lol:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I talk big, but i think Don is throwing me under the bus here by lumpin me in with Norm and B.I.G '58 :shock: I got a feeling that '58's way of "takin er easy" is my way of celebrating a drinking age birthday or a open bar at a wedding.

one shot scott. now you guys know how I got my username. :lol:

Any card games for money going to be played there?say late at night around the campfire like?

heheheheh :wink: J/K
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Boo

Post by Boo »

hikerman wrote:I am in , can't wait. Finaly be able to meet some of the good people here.
Sounds like a blast. :lol:
That's great Paul! It just keeps getting better!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Big John

Post by Big John »

My Hunting partner will be coming as well. Some of you have met him at the 3D Shoots in Port Colbourne.
His name is Alfred. Very good Guy. He is the one who hauls all my game out for me, since I was disabled.
Without him I would be very limited in Hunting. He is a good shot to. He'll fit right in with Excal folk. He shoots an Exomax that came from Awshucks a while back. And the Wife and I will be bringing the New Pup!!! Got to meet all her Aunts and Uncles you know!!
She comes this Sunday, and I'm losing it waiting!!!!!
You Guys are going to LOVE her name. 8) 8) 8)

Big John

PS: I am bringing a Set of Arrows to see how good you Guys are at a certain unknown distance. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Boo

Post by Boo »

TPM wrote:So the guest list so far looks like:
Myself and VixChix
Big John
DoeMaster
Farmer
J.Krug
R.J.
Uncle Fester
Bugs
One Shot Scott
Catcher
Tye
Big58Cal
Enormous
Agingcrossbower

Of course many are also bring spouses so this is turning into a real party! I also heard a rumour that Laura (lsha) and her husband are planning to come but we'll have to wait for her to confirm. :wink:
Remember, for those who aren't into tenting, I'm sure there are also motel accommodations nearby.
It may be too early to say for sure but Awshucks, Flightattendant and Vixenmaster are trying to put things together for a visit. Yipeeeee!
lscha

Post by lscha »

Dave is hosting the annual boy's salmon fishing week in Manistee during Boofest, But I'll be there with bells...er, I plan to attend. :wink:
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

If this thing keeps growing, we's liable to have us a shindig! :mrgreen:

Boo, you ought to talk to Bill T. and see if he can drop by for a little while. :wink: Guaranteed he won't go away hungry, though his belly might be hurting from laughing too much. :lol:

TPM

Post by TPM »

Big58cal wrote:If this thing keeps growing, we's liable to have us a shindig! :mrgreen:

Boo, you ought to talk to Bill T. and see if he can drop by for a little while. :wink: Guaranteed he won't go away hungry, though his belly might be hurting from laughing too much. :lol:
Boy, you got that right! Can't believe how this is growing and it's still 4 1/2 months away! Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces again and meeting a lot of new ones. :D
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Big58cal wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:Vix, count me in to. Since I became a major drugs store in 2002 I stopped drinking. You and I can be the referee's. :D
Referee nothing! By the end of the weekend, Monica is going to be the MVP! :lol:
Heck, I'll be waterboy just to watch this bullshit session occur. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

agingcrossbower wrote:Heck, I'll be waterboy just to watch this bullshit session occur. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better pack a full-body wet suit and some type of PFD. :shock: I've got a feeling it's even going to be over the tops of chest waders. :lol:

Boo, I'm kind of torn on whether or not you should warn the local cops about the weekend. Image On the one hand, it would be good for the cops to know about it so that they can run interference for us to a certain degree. But then again, if they actually knew "who" and "what" was coming, they'd probably put up road blocks on the outskirts of town and be checking ID's. :shock: :lol: After all, we's not exactly the "top crust" of society. :mrgreen:

Boo

Post by Boo »

Big58cal wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:Heck, I'll be waterboy just to watch this bullshit session occur. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better pack a full-body wet suit and some type of PFD. :shock: I've got a feeling it's even going to be over the tops of chest waders. :lol:

Boo, I'm kind of torn on whether or not you should warn the local cops about the weekend. Image On the one hand, it would be good for the cops to know about it so that they can run interference for us to a certain degree. But then again, if they actually knew "who" and "what" was coming, they'd probably put up road blocks on the outskirts of town and be checking ID's. :shock: :lol: After all, we's not exactly the "top crust" of society. :mrgreen:
Actually the cops will drop by as Norm can attest! But I'll let Norm tell you about that one. :lol: :lol: :lol: There are 3 cops that look in from time to time. I've had as many as 8 of them there at once but that's another story!
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

Looks like fun folks, but that's the same week my wife and I will be volunteering at a camp for a week for the kids in the Renfrew County foster system, like we do every year. Late nights of perimeter walks, checking cabins for contraband, calming individuals down who aren't away from home that often, dealing with individuals who have issues with authority...all sounds appealing at BooFest, but we'll be with the kids. ;)
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

lscha wrote:Dave is hosting the annual boy's salmon fishing week in Manistee during Boofest, But I'll be there with bells...er, I plan to attend. :wink:
Nope... We want the bells!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

VixChix wrote:
Big58cal wrote:I think I'm going to have more fun just watching everyone after they've "indulged". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for the record, I've never gotten drunk. Ever. Always thought it was more fun to stay on this side of the line and watch the others. :D

But remember, what happens at BooFest stays at BooFest! :wink:
TPM, Your mission,should you decide to accept it...etc...etc...etc...