Just got a call Edited:Pictures are included

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Just got a call Edited:Pictures are included

Post by Raymond »

Warning to all you Good Folks In Ontario:
I just got a call from a really good looking young 21 year old Nova Scotian arriving at the Lester B. Pearson Airport in Toronto at around 8:10AM Ontario time. Soon to be heading for the Kitchener/Waterloo area. White male, 5' 10", dark brown hair, clean shaven, grayish eyes. Goes by the name of Andrew Challoner. The rascal is gone on a March Break trip from college to visit a cute young lady in Ontario. If you see this young man, tap him on the shoulder and tell him that Dad has eyes everywhere watching him, :lol: . I must dig up a photo to add to this warning. Stay tuned for the photo to follow soon, :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
Last edited by Raymond on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pydpiper

Re: Just got a call

Post by Pydpiper »

I'll be in Kitchener later this week Ray getting some arrow supplies, I would be happy to tap him on the shoulder for you, probably freak him right out..
Good to see you back around..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey David,
That would really freak him out :lol: ,. I am looking for a recent photo to put up on the posting, :lol: . I am sure glad to be back.
Thanks,
Raymond
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Dad's eyes are everywhere. Good one Raymond. He sure would be freaked out. :lol:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Here is some photos of this rascal of mine.

Anyone see him, tell Dad has eyes all over, :lol: . On his way to Niagara Falls as I type this message.
Raymond
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

agingcrossbower wrote:Dad's eyes are everywhere. Good one Raymond. He sure would be freaked out. :lol:
I love to see his eyes if someone was to tap him on the shoulder and tell him that, :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
NewGuy

Re: Just got a call Edited:Pictures are included

Post by NewGuy »

I got roxannes covered, if hes there I may find him.
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
Bowster

Post by Bowster »

Raymond wrote:Warning to all you Good Folks In Ontario:
I just got a call from a really good looking young 21 year old Nova Scotian arriving at the Lester B. Pearson Airport in Toronto at around 8:10AM Ontario time. Soon to be heading for the Kitchener/Waterloo area. White male, 5' 10", dark brown hair, clean shaven, grayish eyes. Goes by the name of Andrew Challoner. The rascal is gone on a March Break trip from college to visit a cute young lady in Ontario. If you see this young man, tap him on the shoulder and tell him that Dad has eyes everywhere watching him, :lol: . I must dig up a photo to add to this warning. Stay tuned for the photo to follow soon, :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
I work in downtown Kitchener and will watch out for him cruising.

I have always told my daughter that parents find out everything and that we have eyes in the back of our head.
If the thrill of the hunt is lost, then I have lost.

Phoenix - Varizone Scope - Custom GT Laser II - 100 grain Slicks / brass inserts - Boo string

PSE Axe 6 - Axcel Sight - QAD Rest - TruBall S1 Release
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , if you just happen to see him, take a picture if you can and send it to me and I will wait and show it to him when he gets home. He is there for a week. He is a great young man though. He is in his first year of Business at NSCC Burridge Yarmouth, it is a two year course. After that he is going to move on to Human Services and then on to Corrections at NSCC Truro and then plans on moving onto applying for the RCMP.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Should be easy to spot. No many white folk in the big city anymore! LOL Certainly not the city I left 25 years ago.
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

Wanna really freak him out? I have a couple friends on the WRPS on shift on patrol this week. :lol: Pass out the photo to them and if they just happen to see him. :lol:

No...I'd never do that. They have their hands full enough already. :wink:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Oh so much fun could be had with him if someone comes across him, :lol: :lol: .
Raymond