Boo

Re: Interesting thread

Post by Boo »

Bigcal, your picture reminds me, has anyone else seen pics of Johns pup? :D
Some people just like stepping on rakes
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Boo wrote:Bigcal, your picture reminds me, has anyone else seen pics of Johns pup? :D
Never would turn down a pic of Cali. Bring it on. :D
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Big58cal wrote:Image
X2
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Mark Rainbolt

Post by Mark Rainbolt »

Keep rubbing it in Guy's cause I CANNOT MAKE IT TO BOO FEST WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: LOLOLOL
God Bless,
Mark
I walk in the light with my Lord and Savior!!!
2011 Excalibur Vortex with a Twilight DLX Scope
Boo Custom Strings
Boo Custom Trigger
Gold Tip Laser IV's
100gr. Swacker Broadheads
Onestringer Arrow Wraps, with Blazer Vanes
Equals a Deadly Weapon!!!
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Mark Rainbolt wrote:Keep rubbing it in Guy's cause I CANNOT MAKE IT TO BOO FEST WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: LOLOLOL
God Bless,
Mark
Maybe they could Broadcast Boofest for the rest of us :wink:
Put it on the outdoor channel :mrgreen:
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

As long as it don`t make it on COPS !! :lol: :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

I've had that picture sitting for a couple of months, waiting for just the right time to use it. :mrgreen:

Read that thread on Archery Talk and the one main thing that I really took away from it was that Moon is a flippin' moron. :roll: Telling people how to modify things in their triggers isn't going to do anything but get someone hurt! Excalibur makes their triggers the way they do for a reason. Being standard production, they can (just as anything can) stand a little polishing to make them the best that they can be. But just as they are, they're still a really good trigger.

As for me being a jerk, you don't know the half of it. :lol: I'm an "Equal Opportunity Offender". :wink:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
agingcrossbower

Big58cal wrote:I've had that picture sitting for a couple of months, waiting for just the right time to use it. :mrgreen:

Read that thread on Archery Talk and the one main thing that I really took away from it was that Moon is a flippin' moron. :roll: Telling people how to modify things in their triggers isn't going to do anything but get someone hurt! Excalibur makes their triggers the way they do for a reason. Being standard production, they can (just as anything can) stand a little polishing to make them the best that they can be. But just as they are, they're still a really good trigger.

As for me being a jerk, you don't know the half of it. :lol: I'm an "Equal Opportunity Offender". :wink:
DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT! I only know the QUARTER OF IT and I'm scared as hell. :lol: :lol: :lol: Can't wait to meet you. Your a Hoot! :)
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

After skimming that thread, I've concluded that there must be two Boos and two Excalibur forums out there.
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I think you are right on the money with that one nine, the old forum was a different place, and some of us have met "both" boos.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

Pydpiper wrote:I think you are right on the money with that one nine, the old forum was a different place, and some of us have met "both" boos.
Every forum seems to have its "good ol' days". What I can't figure out is how it is that a forum with so little moderation works so much better than any other forum that I'm on.

I've never met or dealth with the other Boo, but I heard he was spotted once :wink: ...
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

The boo I know trips over himself to help someone out. I have seen the folks that have been helped out by him. He gives away more of his personal possessions than any other hunter I know. He comes here often and is only too willing to offer valuable advice to just about anyone with a question. When I first joined this forum it was don who made a long distance phone call to me to when he noticed I was having problems posting pictures. I think we spoke for ten mins or more. He also called em as he sees em, which has gained him a few enemies.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

For the record, David I don't have a personal problem with you. Never had. In fact i find you have some admirable traits much like don.You call em as you see em too. I hope to get a chance to meet ya one day.

Bstout and hoss have some issues, why that spills over into triggers, I don't know. But it is pathetic how they are beating him up over there. If you don't like a man, then fine. So be it. But don't bitch like a bunch of little girls.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Lets not go down this road. It never settles anything. You just get hated as I am now. Don't like things just leave as I did. Stress from a chat forum has no place in my life. So I decided to be an ass kisser and agree with everyone! :) See everyone is right!
agingcrossbower

ninepointer wrote:
Pydpiper wrote:I think you are right on the money with that one nine, the old forum was a different place, and some of us have met "both" boos.
Every forum seems to have its "good ol' days". What I can't figure out is how it is that a forum with so little moderation works so much better than any other forum that I'm on.

I've never met or dealth with the other Boo, but I heard he was spotted once :wink: ...
Yup, thats Boo. Got his hair trimmed a little but none the less thats him. :D