I want one!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big58cal

Re: I want one!

Post by Big58cal »

Boo wrote:
Big58cal wrote:
Raymond wrote:No way you southerners are to nutty to drive, :lol: :lol: :lol: . Let me get behind that steering will first. I will drive Don down to you and then you can take Don for a ride if he lasts with me driving, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
As I was reading this, all of the sudden, this popped into my head. :shock:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you need to be busier that you presently are. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah, ya' always gotta make time for the little things in life. :wink: :mrgreen:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Boo wrote:
Raymond wrote:
Big58cal wrote: As I was reading this, all of the sudden, this popped into my head. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I would have laid Miss Daisy back in her seat with my driving, :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Say what Ray? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You heard him, Ray wants to lay Miss Daisy. :shock: :lol:
Last edited by Ont_Excal on Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Big58cal wrote:
Raymond wrote:No way you southerners are to nutty to drive, :lol: :lol: :lol: . Let me get behind that steering will first. I will drive Don down to you and then you can take Don for a ride if he lasts with me driving, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
As I was reading this, all of the sudden, this popped into my head. :shock:

Looks like he is thinking im going to sling your hiney across the seat if you say one more thing about my Driving :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Heck with the shape I am in she would have no doubt put me in a wheel chair with a lay, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . But if she was that rich well why not, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Can you all imagine this, putting the pedal to the medal, oh what a face she would have made, around the turns on two wheels and the rear end sliding around, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I would not have been her chauffeur very long, :lol: :lol: . To all of you I have big wide shoulders and can handle a lot of joking and wise cracks and love to laugh, it just rolls on and of the otherside, :) .
Thank you,
Raymond
dsal

Post by dsal »

Ya that's slick, buddy has them for his tag and work flawless. Goes pretty much anywhere. Looks like there hitting the truck market. Great idea.