Good News and bad news

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Re: Good News and bad news

Post by Raymond »

There is only one way to look at it and that is up for some thanks and then look straight ahead and keep on going and doing everything you can. My wife has told me many times that she knows when I am feeling bad because I just laugh and laugh. That is my coping mechanism. I would rather laugh then show the pain. And after all, you know the saying, "Laughter is the best Medicine, Why cry when you can laugh".
Thank you,
Raymond
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

My friend you are an inspiration to us all :D :D
We should be trying to cheer you up and instead it's the other way around...may God bless you my brother. :wink:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

You know I am at peace with myself and my sicknesses. I will just move on and enjoy life which is great. I have both feet on the right side of the sod so what else could I ask for, :) . There is always someone else that is worse off than myself and that is the way I look at it. Everything will be great if I can go deer hunting this fall. A good friend of mine has offered his farmland and there is 16 deer coming out in the back pasture everyday. It has always been an area for nice deer around there. No one else hunts on his property or the surrounding properties. So, now that I have the pain under control again and if it doesn't rain I will make a trip there to visit and look where they are coming out into the pasture and have a look at the surrounding area sometime this week. I am very happy about that and am hoping that everything goes well for me this fall. I never missed getting my deer every year except for the last two years.
Thank you,
Raymond
Buckwacker

Post by Buckwacker »

Raymond,
Praying for you in Michigan. I will keep you and your family in my prayers at morning Mass.
God Bless
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

You have a very bright outlook Raymond considering all you've been through. I wish you all the best my friend. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
dsal

Post by dsal »

Raymond my prayers are out to you. God bless you your a good man. Takes a lot of heart to tell your story. Take care of yourself and keep your loved one around you. Family will always keep those spirits high.
Walkin

Post by Walkin »

Hello Raymond,

I have read a bit of/about your situation.
I think that there are a lot more people than we realize that can relate to what you're feeling; the cycles of loss, optimism, pain and the sense of being cut-off from what we really like to do and the way we were at one time; I certainly can and I've liked reading what you say because it helps me appreciate whats I have; even if it looks like very little compared to most.
It sounds like you've been blessed with your family and friends; I pray that we can all see what we have.

Joaquim
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Welcome to the forum Joaquim, thanks for your response. You are right as long as we have family and friends, that means a lot. It sucks to be sick but if you have the support of your family and you have good friends it means a lot. And I have made a lot of good friends on this forum. And you will see that you will find many a good friends here.
Thank you,
Raymond