2213 Easton Aluminium Arrows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

2213 Easton Aluminium Arrows

Post by Raymond »

Hey folks,
I have some 2213 Easton arrows and They are all ready to shoot. They are all straight. Should I be using them with my Equinox or should they be shot with a less powerful crossbow?
Thanks,
Raymond
Limbs and Sticks

Re: 2213 Easton Aluminium Arrows

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Raymond wrote:Hey folks,
I have some 2213 Easton arrows and They are all ready to shoot. They are all straight. Should I be using them with my Equinox or should they be shot with a less powerful crossbow?
Thanks,
Raymond

Raymond, I use them sometimes and the poi is no different than my 2114's with my Max, shoot um.

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey Wes,
How are you and the wife? How is the weather down your way? It is raining here today. Thanks for the information, I will use them arrows. I am going to try and get some ruffed grouse this fall and some rabbit. I still have six special arrows made for me by a special person from down south. I hope that my health holds up because a friend of mine has a farm and there is 16 deer's coning in the back pasture every day. They walk through the back pasture and into the front pasture and go towards his garden area. No one else hunts on or around his property or around or on the adjacent properties. It sounds like I am hit a goldmine this year, :lol: .
Thank you,
Raymond
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

When I first started crossbowing I used cut down 2213s and the worked just fine..

With a 100 grain point they wer right at the recommended weight
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]