I'll show you mine if....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

Re: I'll show you mine if....

Post by wabi »

Frisco - Loves attention & his daily taking my son for a run.
I think he's beagle & jack russell mix. He has a beagle face & jack russell "spring" to his legs. :lol:

wabi
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

wabi wrote:Frisco - Loves attention & his daily taking my son for a run.
I think he's beagle & jack russell mix. He has a beagle face & jack russell "spring" to his legs. :lol:

Looks like he wants to be bailed out of jail! :shock: :lol: :lol:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
wabi

Post by wabi »

Ont_Excal wrote:
Looks like he wants to be bailed out of jail! :shock: :lol: :lol:
He does! I was taking pictures of the wife's flowers that evening and he was giving me that "HEY! Don't forget to take me for a walk!" look. :lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

This is my baby boy tank, he's half mastiff & half pit bull. He's a big baby!! (115lbs) :shock: loves everybody & is very protective of my granddaughter. That's one of the few thing's that will get you in trouble with the "tankster" :mrgreen:
Good doggie 8) :lol:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
willhunting

Post by willhunting »

here'S my partner for the woods.... Moly !
5 years old and looks like a baby when it comes time to be in wood :D

Matrix 380 camo!!!!!
Excal Vixen black !!
Boo string
rt2bowhunter

Post by rt2bowhunter »

Here's Buck my black lab. Doing what he likes best.
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Here's our 2.

Mongo is a registered Buckley Mountain Feist squirrel dog. He's happiest when he's hunting. The down side to him is that he has a serious addiction to Ol Roy Dog Biscuits. :lol: He's a weird little dog. If you're outside of the fence, you are his sworn enemy. If I'm with you and I let you inside the fence, he'll be all over you smelling of you and wanting loving. He's your best buddy. You go back ouside that fence again and he'll try to tear you up. :lol:

And then we have Tye, the "big dog". The wife has said that the next time she gets a lap dog, she's going to get one a little smaller. :lol:

We got Tye from a shelter and think he's a cross between a German Shepherd and a Husky. He looks like a wolf and is very vocal, whining, howling, and just general "talking". If there's anything going on around here, we know about it. :wink: There's not a lot that he misses.

Mongo has the typical "little dog" personality, thinking he's the baddest thing around. Tye is pretty laid back but very protective of all of us. We call the 2 of them "Dumb & Dumber". :lol: Watching the 2 of them run around the yard, hide from each other, chase each other, jump up on the trailer and play King of the Mountain, etc, you would understand why if you watched them. :lol:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

This is my little buddy ROSCO He loves everybody, in this photo he is doing his favorite thing . :lol:

Dave :)

P.S. Forgot to mention he's a japanese chin, :D
and they don't bark. :shock:
Last edited by papa bear1 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I dont have dogs anymore. Its been about a year and a half since the last one(Rascal) went to "doggy heaven",but I couldnt help but show a pix of the pair. The red one is a retriever-setter cross and was named Rocky. We got him from a neighbor who was moving to an apartment. He should have been named Houdini, as he could get through a hole about the size of a baseball and cause havoc throughout the neighborhood.( and if he couldnt find a hole that size he could make one shortly) Despite his escape skills he was still a pretty fair animal. The tri-colored beast was named Rascal. He was in a shelter that closed for renovation and any animals that were not adopted were to be put to sleep.He was the next to last to go. We brought him home at about 10 wks and he was big and had HUGE feet.They told us he was a rotweiler- st.bernard cross.I dont have any idea what breeds he actualy was but he was beautiful and sweet as they come.Absolutly a great animal and friend. He had the biggest,meanest,deepest,guteral bark you have ever heard. Sounded like he would eat you for breakfast, NOBODY!!! came into my back yard, but if they had he would have loved 'em to death. He was really a cream puff.He got sick and had to be put down Jan.2011. Sad day that was. I havent had a dog since,but I guess with Colton getting older that should happen here pretty soon. Just wanted to show off a pic.Image
Mark Rainbolt

Post by Mark Rainbolt »

This is my Sadie Girl. My wife says I love Sadie more than her.
God Bless,
Mark
I walk in the light with my Lord and Savior!!!
2011 Excalibur Vortex with a Twilight DLX Scope
Boo Custom Strings
Boo Custom Trigger
Gold Tip Laser IV's
100gr. Swacker Broadheads
Onestringer Arrow Wraps, with Blazer Vanes
Equals a Deadly Weapon!!!
munch

Post by munch »

we have 2 jack russels Tank on the left and Tequila on the right . he barks and she bites . he will make a lot of fuss but won't bother. her she hates everyone but me
i had dobs as a kid and would defend me till death but friendly as long as you where not aggressive. i did not think i would ever own a lap dog but they sure fit better . this little female has the same attitude if she thinks someone is messing with me she gets very defensive
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
tman74

Post by tman74 »

papa bear1 wrote:This is my little buddy ROSCO He loves everybody, in this photo he is doing his favorite thing . :lol:

Dave :roll:
THAT is a sweet looking little guy! :)
The meat don't fry if the arrow don't fly!
===========
Matrix 355
Exocet 165
===========
tman74

Post by tman74 »

My two little velcro buddies...Briar and Bramble. Can't go anywhere without them and usually don't. Trying to sneak out the door wearing camo or carrying a guncase is impossible...these pics were taken minutes after they dispatched a groundhog. Some of the most effective hunting and vermin dogs I've ever hunted with or owned. First and foremost they are my best buddies...very special little dogs with LOADS of personality. :)

The meat don't fry if the arrow don't fly!
===========
Matrix 355
Exocet 165
===========
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

This is "Harley" doing what he like's best looking for a squirrel or chipmunk He has a thyroid problem so is over weight, but he is a terrific dog My wife calls him Velcro because he sticks to me no matter what I'm doing since we lost our lab a month or so ago!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Our dogs are rescues.

This is our Brittany "Rusty"

His ATTACK pose:

My dear Airedale "Trudi" which we had to put down last year:

Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.