O/T Fathers day

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

papa bear1

O/T Fathers day

Post by papa bear1 »

Hey guys what you doing today for Fathers day ??
I'm frying up a big mess of crappie fillets,Hush puppies, and onion rings,on the back porch and me and the missus is going to drink some ice cold beers and enjoy the day. and toast our fathers that have passed years ago,and we will also toast the good Lord for giving us one another,,, :D

CHEERS
Mama and papa bear. :{ :)
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: O/T Fathers day

Post by Doe Master »

Spent the day with Dad and Mom yesterday . Just phoned and wished him well .
Moms and Dads are a gift to be treasured . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Hoagy

Post by Hoagy »

Have a great day Papa Bear!
I'll spend this afternoon with the majority of my children at a cookout. Just gonna soak that all up. Love them grandkids.
Enjoy, Hoagy
roly

Post by roly »

My daughter and grandaughter made me a huge
breakfast, enough for three ppl.

Now their getting ready to make me lunch, then we are having a steak BBQ with my fav's pepper poppers

Now where did I put the Maalox :lol: :lol:
cowfish

Post by cowfish »

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads here!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I'm settin' here with a cup of coffee in my pistol mug with the smell of maple bacon fryin' in the spam as my lovely wife is makin' bacon and eggs. My girls are all home for a couple hours before the have to go to work. Gonna enjoy a little time with them.

Gonna help momma plant some flowers in the yard later and grill up some ribs for supper. Have a cold one or two along the way and watch a little golf (US Open) on the tube later. A real fine day for sure.

Happy Fathers Day to all my friends here at Excalibur. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Well.... I'm goin to brag a bit here! Colton was up almost as early as I was and kept looking out the window for the paper. I told him it doesnt usually get here on the weekend till about 7:00.At about 6:45 he makes a mad dash out the door to get it, and comes in just beaming.Seems as though he had won second place in the papers "draw your dad" contest.He had submitted a drawing of me hunting, dressed in camo,with deer and turkey in the background.He was as excited as I was proud. We then went to breakfast and church and had lunch with one daughter and grandaughter, and are haveing supper with the other daughter,son-in-law, and grandson and grandaughter.I'm happy and full and surely blessed!
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

you guys have a great fathers day.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
rayman

Post by rayman »

Just got back from church and took my little boy to see that pirate movie. Getting ready to fry up some grouper and onion later. My son is out of school and summer camp this week and work is manageable so we are planning to go fishing tomorrow afternoon and Tuesday. :)
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

We went to our friends east of West Plains. We grilled Brats n beans tater salad ice cold Miller draft long necks. Then choc. cake n ice cream, was a nice afternoon
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315