Question about padded deluxe case

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ottawacats

Question about padded deluxe case

Post by ottawacats »

Evening everyone,
My wife and kids gave me the Plano manta crossbow case for Fathers day, a very nice gift but after looking at Im not sure if it the case for me. Heck even after looking at in the garage for the last week my wife isnt even sure about it any more. So my questions is does the padded deluxe Excalibur case fit a crossbow with a Munch mount or groundpounders style mount on it? I have one of Terry's mounts on my Ibex and want to make sure the padded case will work. The reason my wife bought the Plano case is that is what the store stocks (Sail Ottawa) but I know of a smaller local store that can get the Excal case for me.

Thanks,
Matt
Raymond

Re: Question about padded deluxe case

Post by Raymond »

Hello,
Yes the Excalibur Deluxe Case will work with a groundpounder mount or a Munch Mount. I have one of Terry's mounts and it works fine.
Raymond
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I have a munch mount and it will fit in the Excal padded case just fine. I've contemplated the Plano case also but it's so darn big and bulky that I'm not sure I want one. The padded case has served me well so far.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I am now wishing I got that case instead of the huge Plano Mantra case, I do not know what I was thinking since I have a small Toyota Yaris. It's a great Case if your throwing it in the back of your pickup, but to big for my needs.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
ottawacats

Post by ottawacats »

Thank you all for the answers to my question. I guess I know what case I will end up with shortly.

Bullzeye
That is my many reason aswell the Plano case fills the trunk of my car and I need the extra space for other gear.
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

i have the padded case and love it.got it on ebay for 75 bucks.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.