anyone have a badboy buggie

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmerHD

anyone have a badboy buggie

Post by crazyfarmerHD »

I was about to committ on one last year but when I test drove it I didnt like as as much as I expected. Ride was great but the steering sucked since it was all time 4x4. I may still get one later on, but I couldnt see spending 13k on something that was a PITA to turn. Main reason I wanted one was for scouting, trail cameras, and turkey season.
aka crazyfarmer
Deer Whisperer
custom cowwackerz
Deaf jeff

Re: anyone have a badboy buggie

Post by Deaf jeff »

hi crazyfarmer,
i have a badboy and do like it very much, the steering is not the best that is for certain! this will be my third year with it. wow 13k :shock: ? i only gave $6900 for mine and it was new but the dealer was clearing his last couple models to make room for the new models. i even got the winch,seat belts and the floor mounted gun rack! i guess i got a better deal then i thought! my main reason for getting it was to stop using the gas powered 4 wheeler with all the noise and smells during hunting season but i have got to admit that i use it way more then i was expecting to. i have gotten as close as 35 yards or so to deer before they spooked, that never happened with the atv, heck i rarely saw a deer while on the atv.
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

If you want to spot deer while riding a gas atv then stop often and look back the way you came.
Deer are hard to spot from a moving atv.
Any deer using the trail will let you drive right by before they step back out again.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Dont have one, just drool every time I go past 'em at Bass Pro.Thats my puddle.ddy has an EZ-go thats jacked up. Its so much fun I cant imagine another 27-28 horsepower!