HATCAM VIDEO CAMERA

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BUD-FIELDS

HATCAM VIDEO CAMERA

Post by BUD-FIELDS »

Hey Folks...

I have this listed in the TRADING POST area and hope it is alright to list it here also.

IF anyone is interested in videoing your hunting and fishing adventures, I have a BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, STILL IN THE BOX HATCAM video camera. It attaches to the bill of the cap and allows you "HANDS FREE" video recording of that deer, moose, bear or BIG FISH. It is COMPLETE with instructions, built in battery charger and all connectors for your computer or televison. It has full sound and you can also add background music, share to myspace, youtube and other programs.

I purchased this a few months ago to use for obtaining extra footage and segments for my outdoor program and I discovered it was NOT comparible. (DUMMY ME) My cameraman told me this unit would be GREAT for someone simply wanting to view their footage but the format used for my show is a different program.

Other than having the camera out looking at it and reading the instructions... it has NEVER been used and I would make someone a GREAT DEAL on it. (I have ordered a new system) This unit retailed for over $200 and I would sell this for $100... FIRM. It is available for IMMEDIATE shipping.
Bud Fields
[email protected]