New EZ Bolt Which glue

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tennessee Rebel

New EZ Bolt Which glue

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Got a EZ bolt fletcher yesterday. Which is best super glue, the Gorilla blue top or the Loc tite blue top? Will be puting Blazers on my Firebolts.
vixenmaster

Re: New EZ Bolt Which glue

Post by vixenmaster »

Acyually both are very good. Another thing most ppl. forget to do is put into the fridge to keep it cool after openin
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
BUD-FIELDS

Post by BUD-FIELDS »

I am ordering a new EZ FLETCH BOLT also.. Can't wait to get it.. Yeras ago, I used to make all my own arrows and made some for family and friends but just wanted to do some simple refletching when necessary... Someone said I could also order the other folding arms and do the longer fletching also.. Right now, I am just interested in doing the 2" Blazer vanes..

Bud Fields
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

BUD-FIELDS wrote:I am ordering a new EZ FLETCH BOLT also.. Can't wait to get it.. Yeras ago, I used to make all my own arrows and made some for family and friends but just wanted to do some simple refletching when necessary... Someone said I could also order the other folding arms and do the longer fletching also.. Right now, I am just interested in doing the 2" Blazer vanes..

Bud Fields
Same here!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I haven't tried the Loctite blue top but I do use the Gorilla blue top and it works great.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Dash

Post by Dash »

I've used pine ridge, loctite, and gorilla, with no problems. Any one of them will do the job well. When I have seen a problem with someone's arrow fletching coming off, It was more to do with lack of shaft preperation, and poor application of the glue to the vanes.